The Wednesday Night War

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm glad NXT has more viewers, I'm pretty sure it had to do with both survivor series and thanksgiving. I'm glad we have a lot of wrestling, its gonna be great in 2020.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
@Jeffry Fucking Mason Ask and you shall receive! the WWE Forums Ratings are in!...to my surprise as i looked back in some of the NXt rate threads, as you can see..nobody voted, at all, so i had to put no votes.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
@Jeffry Fucking Mason Ask and you shall receive! the WWE Forums Ratings are in!...to my surprise as i looked back in some of the NXt rate threads, as you can see..nobody voted, at all, so i had to put no votes.
I'd love to know who taught you math, because the average of 0, 0, 7, 8, and 10 comes out to 5.

And sorry bout the no votes in NXT thing. Usually most people give their thoughts during the show in the live discussion, and thus forget to rate it after (I also leave for work immediately after it ends xD). Can we discuss how WWE has clearly won the WWEF demo since no one hardly ever says a word in the AEW chats? ;)

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I'd love to know who taught you math, because the average of 0, 0, 7, 8, and 10 comes out to 5.

And sorry bout the no votes in NXT thing. Usually most people give their thoughts during the show in the live discussion, and thus forget to rate it after (I also leave for work immediately after it ends xD). Can we discuss how WWE has clearly won the WWEF demo since no one hardly ever says a word in the AEW chats? :emoji_wink:
I mean i dont count the 0 because you dont watch the show sily! :p and i count everyones individual vote, not just the numbers themselves (ofcourse that goes with what i said about the 0 thing lol)

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I mean i dont count the 0 because you dont watch the show sily! :p and i count everyones individual vote, not just the numbers themselves (ofcourse that goes with what i said about the 0 thing lol)
So what you're saying is you only count certain votes? What is this, AEW's win loss system where only certain wins and losses count?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
So what you're saying is you only count certain votes? What is this, AEW's win loss system where only certain wins and losses count?
Lol no no no, what im saying is, i count the votes of those who actually watch the show, if you watched AEW and gave a rating thts one thing, but you dont like or watch AEW, so your always gonna either not vote at all or or 0, so i cant really count it as it woudl skew the result a bit..yes i know what your gonna say next, then by that logic 10s shouldnt count, and perhaps they shouldnt but they do watch the show, so there is that to consider.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Lol no no no, what im saying is, i count the votes of those who actually watch the show, if you watched AEW and gave a rating thts one thing, but you dont like or watch AEW, so your always gonna either not vote at all or or 0, so i cant really count it as it woudl skew the result a bit..yes i know what your gonna say next, then by that logic 10s shouldnt count, and perhaps they shouldnt but they do watch the show, so there is that to consider.
How do you know I don't watch it? And did you count Reag's 0? He watches it.

@Just Reag What are you doing Friday? Wanna watch AEW with me so we can give it a "fair" rating?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
How do you know I don't watch it? And did you count Reag's 0? He watches it.

@Just Reag What are you doing Friday? Wanna watch AEW with me so we can give it a "fair" rating?
if i recall you said yourself you didnt/dont watch it lol, and im pretty sure reag gave it a 0 because of the silly thing i said for it, ofcourse if that wasnt the caas i will gladly update it.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
if i recall you said yourself you didnt/dont watch it lol, and im pretty sure reag gave it a 0 because of the silly thing i said for it, ofcourse if that wasnt the caas i will gladly update it.
So you're saying you're influencing votes and that none of them should count then, right? Lol.

Whether I watched it or not is irrelevant. Someone who watches Law and Order before Raw and falls asleep with the tv on still counts as viewership for Raw. You can at least pretend to not be biased and have some journalistic integrety, you don't gotta be EXACTLY like Meltzer, yknow

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
So you're saying you're influencing votes and that none of them should count then, right? Lol.

Whether I watched it or not is irrelevant. Someone who watches Law and Order before Raw and falls asleep with the tv on still counts as viewership for Raw. You can at least pretend to not be biased and have some journalistic integrety, you don't gotta be EXACTLY like Meltzer, yknow
I cant tell if your trying to troll me or not at this point lol.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I cant tell if your trying to troll me or not at this point lol.
Mostly you're just fun to mess with tbh lol. And I'm also trying to get you to do the right thing and count all the votes, not just some. It's like that time my best friend Reag refused to acknowledge the man formerly known as Chad Gable by his officially changed name. In this instance, however, you're messing with the demos by not counting all votes equally. This isn't a US Presidential Election we're talking about, after all. I simply refuse to sit idly by and let you get away with this miscarriage of justice!

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Mostly you're just fun to mess with tbh lol. And I'm also trying to get you to do the right thing and count all the votes, not just some. It's like that time my best friend Reag refused to acknowledge the man formerly known as Chad Gable by his officially changed name. In this instance, however, you're messing with the demos by not counting all votes equally. This isn't a US Presidential Election we're talking about, after all. I simply refuse to sit idly by and let you get away with this miscarriage of justice!
Lol I mean to be fair, atleast i got a logical excuse for my injustice....Reag however...that was true injustice to Shorty G lol

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Lol I mean to be fair, atleast i got a logical excuse for my injustice....Reag however...that was true injustice to Shorty G lol
I feel like they are equal injustices with no logic behind them. Reag eventually came to his senses, though, so hopefully you will too. As much as you wanna be the Meltzer of this fine site, I would hate to have to entirely discredit you as a journalist like I do with him. At least with you, you seem like you may be a cool dude when you're not making biased reports or baseless claims.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I feel like they are equal injustices with no logic behind them. Reag eventually came to his senses, though, so hopefully you will too. As much as you wanna be the Meltzer of this fine site, I would hate to have to entirely discredit you as a journalist like I do with him. At least with you, you seem like you may be a cool dude when you're not making biased reports or baseless claims.
Im back to not knowing if your trolling again lol, so i will just say this.

As far as i know you dont watch AEW, so your vote if any si either nothing or 0, because you hate AEW and even if they had a objectively good show i suspect youd give it a 0 anyway, the main thing is you dont watch the show, and i wouldnt even ask you to since i know ya dont like it.

But since this may or may not be a issue, how about this, going forward, if you continue to not watch AEW at all, just dont vote lol, the rate thread is for those who watch the show and rates their thoughts on it, but if you do watch it and rate 0 then great! i shall include it.

Make no mistake, if someone, like say grievs rated NXT 0 becuase he hates WWE so much, i would not count his vote either because i know he doesnt watch it, this isnt some kind of bias, it goes both ways.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
It’s Jeffry. if you’re trying to decide if he’s trolling or not. He most likely is. Every time.