• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I didn't care one iota for this entire Beth/Dawn/hospital storyline. The first three episodes of this season were great as was the fifth episode with Abraham and company, but my interest in the season dropped big time when they decided to focus the other half on Beth. Wish they would have just stuck with Terminus and Gareth/his clan of cannibals for a longer period of time.

They spent only two episodes on Terminus/Gareth (i.e. a storyline that people were really intrigued by) but yet spent four episodes on this Beth arc? :facepalm1:

Hopefully the second half of this season is better than the first.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This mid-season finale episode was decent, at best.
Actually, the last couple of episodes weren't as good as the first three, for instance. The Beth/Dawn storyline was kinda redundant, at some bits.

Plus, I totally knew Beth was gonna die. Hopefully the rest of the season is going to better than the first half.

- Umm, was that a spoiler (for episode #9) at the end of this episode? They showed Morgan coming back, going to the school and then eventually discovering the church. It's kinda weird that they showed it, but it was good, nonetheless. I liked it.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Umm, was that a spoiler (for episode #9) at the end of this episode? They showed Morgan coming back, going to the school and then eventually discovering the church. It's kinda weird that they showed it, but it was good, nonetheless. I liked it.
What was weird about it? Just showing that Morgan is gonna eventually track them down and likely end up becoming a regular on the show, which is what many fans have been wanting to happen for a long time.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
What was weird about it? Just showing that Morgan is gonna eventually track them down and likely end up becoming a regular on the show, which is what many fans have been wanting to happen for a long time.

No, that's cool and that's something I've been thinking about.

About the weird part, I was implying about the spoiler, actually... Did they intentionally show that spoiler or it was put out there by a mistake... That's all.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
No, that's cool and that's something I've been thinking about.

About the weird part, I was implying about the spoiler, actually... Did they intentionally show that spoiler or it was put out there by a mistake... That's all.

Obviously on purpose. They did a similar thing at the start of the season where they showed Morgan discovering the Terminus sign at the end of 5x01. What does it really "spoil" anyway? I don't know if you're aware of this, but a lot of fans have been anxiously waiting for Morgan's character to make his return to the show and hopefully become a series regular as well. These small clips of Morgan (in 5x01 and 5x08) seem like one long gradual build up to that finally happening when he and Rick eventually cross paths again.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Obviously on purpose. They did a similar thing at the start of the season where they showed Morgan discovering the Terminus sign at the end of 5x01. What does it really "spoil" anyway? I don't know if you're aware of this, but a lot of fans have been anxiously waiting for Morgan's character to make his return to the show and hopefully become a series regular as well. These small clips of Morgan (in 5x01 and 5x08) seem like one long gradual build up to that finally happening when he and Rick eventually cross paths again.

Again, I have no problem with Morgan becoming a part of the group, it's cool... As well as the spoiler for episode #9 being shown.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Morgan is in season 1, 3, and now 5, and if you look at the end of the last episode, he is at the very least a few months behind, possibly a half year. Morgan might make this season's finale, as the first half of the season is 2 weeks or possibly a few days more.

I liked the last episode, I think it really pulled everyone together again with team Abraham returning and Beth dying pulling the original team back. I am interested to see how it goes, and am glad Beth is dead TBH, she was the perfect martyr as no one but Daryl would mourn Carol, and it was foreshadowed last season when Beth told Daryl "You are going to miss me so bad when I'm gone Daryl" or some shit. I don't want another Governor deal until they get to a place that is actually sustainable, which the hospital isn't. I don't read the comics but am really interested in a season or two to see just a portion of one episode, or maybe a whole episode show all the damage done in the hospital after they leave.

Morgan is far away, and there are as many weak members (with beths sister being cabbage, the baby, priest, mullet,etc) as there are capable members. I have read we get another cast member or two this season, as we all know at least one of the powerful members are losing their heads to end this season. Rick and Daryl are my picks, as Coral being the young king/leader would really make for a dank season next year, with Michonne being his bodyguard.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Less than 7 hours to go now!

BeN_oEdIcAAVi_l.jpg

fc9f437598ff4ec2f28ed65d2d795d4c.jpg

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Tomorrow night peoples!

Who's excited?
Not me, the show is laughable. As a massive fan of the comics its so disappointing, they should have went the Game Of Thrones route and stayed very true to the source material and also theres another thing, oh yeah dont fire one of the greatest directors of all time would made an excellent first season and oh yeah dont cut its budget to make everything look like shit and oh yeah dont rush through storylines and oh yeah stop doing the same thing over and over again like this:

• Find safe place
  • Isnt really safe
  • Everyone here is a psycho
  • Main Character death
  • Mandatory "We aint dyin here" from Rick
  • Escape
  • Repeat