The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
For those of us who like the show...

What did you guys think of last night's episode?

The death of Tyrese really surprised me, I thought once they removed the infected limb that he would still live. Not much else really happened throughout the episode besides a little bit more of Noah's back story. Should be interesting to see what happens next since they are now on the road to DC.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
For those of us who like the show...

What did you guys think of last night's episode?

The death of Tyrese really surprised me, I thought once they removed the infected limb that he would still live. Not much else really happened throughout the episode besides a little bit more of Noah's back story. Should be interesting to see what happens next since they are now on the road to DC.

It was very different from past episodes, but I enjoyed the way they did it. The whole episode was kind of trippy, but it worked. I always enjoy watching Talking Dead afterward as they talk about the episodes more during that show, and of course Chad Coleman was a guest on last night's show. It was also good, and they explained how Tyrese's character was basically done -- that he had done everything he should / could, so it was time for him to go on. I enjoyed the way they had past characters there -- both good and bad -- talking to him throughout it. I also enjoyed the misdirection of the episode... how it opened with the audience assuming it was Beth they were burying, then toward the end of the episode discovering that wasn't the case after all. Plus the semi-dramatic moment of Tyrese getting bit, then the moment of pseudo relief when Michonne chopped off his arm (I actually enjoyed the way they did that scene, as well, since it came across as a rather sudden and slightly shocking moment going from what Tyrese was seeing to what actually was happening). At that point I also thought he would survive and continue on in the show. All in all though as the episode wound down it was peaceful the way Tyrese just passed away, although still a surprise and rather sad. I'll be curious to see how things go as they continue their trek to Washington, D.C. Oh yeah, and the whole thing with Noah and his family was a bit heartbreaking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, I just finished up watching the episode. So instead of posting my own thoughts about the episode, I guess I'll just quote GN 'cause she summed it up perfectly!

It was very different from past episodes, but I enjoyed the way they did it. The whole episode was kind of trippy, but it worked. I always enjoy watching Talking Dead afterward as they talk about the episodes more during that show, and of course Chad Coleman was a guest on last night's show. It was also good, and they explained how Tyrese's character was basically done -- that he had done everything he should / could, so it was time for him to go on. I enjoyed the way they had past characters there -- both good and bad -- talking to him throughout it. I always enjoyed the misdirection of the episode... how it opened with the audience assuming it was Beth they were burying, then toward the end of the episode discovering that wasn't the case after all. Plus the semi-dramatic moment of Tyrese getting bit, then the moment of pseudo relief when Michonne chopped off his arm (I actually enjoyed the way they did that scene, as well, since it came across as a rather sudden and slightly shocking moment going from what Tyrese was seeing to what actually was happening). At that point I also thought he would survive and continue on in the show. All in all though as the episode wound down it was peaceful the way Tyrese just passed away, although still a surprise and rather sad. I'll be curious to see how things go as they continue their trek to Washington, D.C. Oh yeah, and the whole thing with Noah and his family was a bit heartbreaking.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Well, I just finished up watching the episode. So instead of posting my own thoughts about the episode, I guess I'll just quote GN 'cause she summed it up perfectly!

Awww, shucks. :zayn: (Since I don't know of a good blushing smiley, that'll work, haha.) Thank you, dear!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
After all the impossible situations that guy has lived through (he once took off into a crowd of zombies with nothing but a hammer FFS!) for him to die like that was kind of anti-climatic for me.

Zombie can't open door if you are looking at it, but turn away and stare at photos on the wall and magically the snarling, hulking shell of human will manage to sneak up on you!

Fucken bullshit.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
*because *between
:happy:

tumblr_njgjxdZNsM1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not me, the show is laughable. As a massive fan of the comics its so disappointing, they should have went the Game Of Thrones route and stayed very true to the source material and also theres another thing, oh yeah dont fire one of the greatest directors of all time would made an excellent first season and oh yeah dont cut its budget to make everything look like shit and oh yeah dont rush through storylines and oh yeah stop doing the same thing over and over again like this:

• Find safe place
  • Isnt really safe
  • Everyone here is a psycho
  • Main Character death
  • Mandatory "We aint dyin here" from Rick
  • Escape
  • Repeat
Show up. Bitch. Bail.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Was pretty bored throughout tbh. No Daryl......that is all.

I do agree with the no Daryl part. :okay: No eye candy for me. Plus I'm a sucker for great arms, so I did miss that. Wouldn't have really fit with the flow of the episode too much, but still.