The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'd like to buy a U Pat.
LAi1cA3.jpg

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Very good episode this week..

We finally start to see the real world creep in as they start scrounging for food and water and seek shelter from nature's harsh elements. That scene in the barn with the walkers pushing in and the struggle of them holding them back was so symbolic... absolutely wonderful scene.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Very good episode this week..

We finally start to see the real world creep in as they start scrounging for food and water and seek shelter from nature's harsh elements. That scene in the barn with the walkers pushing in and the struggle of them holding them back was so symbolic... absolutely wonderful scene.
Especially when the tornado came through and wiped out everything, everything besides that worn out barn. Great stuff.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Am I the only one who feels underwhelmed by the time-jump they made from Georgia to Virginia? I mean, they've spent the entire series in Georgia so far and instead of treating them leaving and making a long-ass trip to a whole other state like it's a big deal, they just skip from being in Georgia to being in Virginia in like thirty seconds of screen-time. And none of the characters even bothered to change clothes or anything along the way apparently, either.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Won't do a big thing on the episode this week, but will say.... That look on Rick's face when he heard the kids inside. :please: Awww. Lincoln pulled that off perfectly. Such a simple yet awesome moment.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Best ep of the season by far. Wonder how long it'll take before that situation goes to hell, we all know it will eventually.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
It was a good episode. Prolly my fave episode of the season thus far. Can't wait till the safe place turns into hell.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #12 was quite alright. A bit surprised there was no 'shit's gone bad again' feel to it, so that's new. lol

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Alexandria seems like an interesting place to take the show, but damn, the sooner Rick grows his hair and beard back, the better.

Also, I'd really love to see some of the supporting characters (Abraham, Rosita, Eugene, Tara, Noah, etc.) get a lot more dialogue and screen-time than they have been lately. I'm honestly at the moment more interested in seeing more of them than most of the other established characters.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This week's episode was really boring... I caught myself yawning a few times while watching and I kept pausing it and doing other stuff because it didn't hold my interest at all.

I understand wanting to tell a story, wanting to explain why the things that are about to happen will happen... but they could have done it in a more entertaining manner. The best part of the whole episode was Carol scaring the shit out of the kid.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I myself liked the episode. There was a lot of good character development from nearly everyone involved:

-Rick slowly starting to mirror Shane (there's definitely a spark between he and Jessie, but at least when Shane shacked up with Lori, it was because he legitimately thought Rick was dead. Rick in the meantime is already getting lustful/envious eyes for Jessie even though her husband is still alive.)
-Sasha seemingly suffering from some form of PTSD
-The comradeship between Daryl and Aaron (this was the most interesting Daryl's been all season.)
-Carol being psychotic to that kid
-The street sign that said 'Morgan' that could be seen while Rick was patrolling the streets. I know Morgan's close to returning to the show again anyway (they're saving that big moment for the finale, I'm assuming), but that was still a cool little easter egg to put in there regardless
-Rosita looking hot outside of her usual attire

Too bad a few of the supporting characters (Eugene, Tara, Father Gabriel) were shortchanged. Again. I'm not sure why you couldn't show a quick glimpse of them either at the party or back home explaining why they had no interest in attending, but meh, whatever. At least Noah had one quick scene.