The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I didn't really feel like the color/black-and-white contrast between the past and the present really worked in the way they intended it, but otherwise, a pretty good start to the new season.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Especially the last 5 minutes or so. You know, when that loud, blaring horn attracted the herd of walkers towards Alexandria, I thought to myself "Okay, who the hell's playing Cesaro's music?" lol

:lol1: Very true, haha. I was actually referring to last night's episode, but agree, the first episode was interesting, especially with the ending.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Oh, damn. I totally forgot the new Walking Dead ep was out. Will watch it tomorrow for sure.

That's one reason I kept my comment so vague. ;) Didn't want to risk spoiling anything until people have more time to watch it. Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That's one reason I kept my comment so vague. ;) Didn't want to risk spoiling anything until people have more time to watch it. Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Well, you're such a sweetheart. Thank you, sunshine.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Morgan is pissing me off with his bullshit Pacifist attitude towards things. When the world is in ruin and there's other people trying to savagely kill you and destroy your home ON TOP of all the massive hordes of zombies roaming around starving for your flesh, you don't just let them go because "all life is precious", you exterminate them. Him letting about five or six of them loose (one of which took a gun with them) means someone else is likely gonna die when they run into Rick's group.

Otherwise, awesome episode.