The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That scene in the basement with multiple head shots in the dark was a little over the top for me though. I mean really? The show is fun to watch but I think in an effort to make things move faster they are being sloppy.
It's why I wish sometimes they would take the show a little less seriously. Plenty of shows have the comic book aspect included, and with a little random humor on the side it really sells the picture as not such an example of a serious drama. Honestly I like this season, but this show isn't top 20 on my list all time, not even close.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
2 more episodes left until the mid season break if someone is to die in the mid season finale I think it'll be carol at first I thought beth but it seems just too obvious to be her

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Total snooze-fest of an episode. It annoys me that they ran through an intriguing storyline like Terminus, Gareth and the Termites as quickly as they did, yet seem to be spending three or four episodes (including the mid-season finale, I'm guessing) on the rescue of a character that very few people care about like Beth. Hell, her own sister Maggie can't even be arsed to mention her.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
The only point I see here is that the group takes over the hospital for a while as their new base.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
After reading this article (Clicky) and seeing the things happening on the show it's pretty obvious at least 1 person is going to die Sunday.. probably more than 1.

I am guessing that Carol and Bob's ex-gf.. what's her name? Sasha, Tasha?.. anyway.. I think the both of them will die..

What do you guys think?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
All signs seem to point to carol. Daryl crying being the major reason, and the fact that she didn't seem to want to fit back into the group again and was trying to take off. Probably one last big sacrifice.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
This damn Beth story line got me thinkin' this show should be retitled as "The Walking Deadgrassi"

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Another somewhat emotional mid-season finale. Looking forward to seeing what unfolds when it returns in February.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Tbh I was bored for most of this ep. I had zero emotional investment in dawn and couldn't care less why she is the way she is.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Tbh I was bored for most of this ep. I had zero emotional investment in dawn and couldn't care less why she is the way she is.

I did something highly unusual for me when Walking Dead is on -- multitasked and did other things on the laptop so I was only distractedly watching it. Didn't care for all the "blah blah blah" with Dawn and didn't seem like the best episode of the season by a long shot. I will say, for those who watch Talking Dead afterward, for me the real-life tears were more heart-touching than the whole scene at the end of the episode.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I did something highly unusual for me when Walking Dead is on -- multitasked and did other things on the laptop so I was only distractedly watching it. Didn't care for all the "blah blah blah" with Dawn and didn't seem like the best episode of the season by a long shot. I will say, for those who watch Talking Dead afterward, for me the real-life tears were more heart-touching than the whole scene at the end of the episode.
With you 100% :yay:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82