The unawaked part of the male gender

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Same thing happens whenever people do drugs.

No, they get addicted to the act of sexual intercourse. People that are "addicted to one another" would be so because of personality and other factories, not just 'cause of a sausage or waffle.

The more people a person beds the less of the bonding chemical they'll end up producing with another.

Can honestly say I have no feels toward chicks I've laid. If anything, they all actually disgust me.

The best case scenario is to have kids with a chick that's cool, then go out and get laid just for variety.

Not really advice just my take.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The more people a person beds the less of the bonding chemical they'll end up producing with another.
Men only release oxytocin when they care deeply about the woman they are sleeping with. This is why casual sex is easier for men and likely why you feel nothing after.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
yh no shit. relationships that last, are not just built on sex

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Men only release oxytocin when they care deeply about the woman they are sleeping with. This is why casual sex is easier for men and likely why you feel nothing after.

Yes, this makes sense. One intelligent way of addressing this thread is to say that in relationships built on strong love for one another, the dormant part of the male anatomy awaken and produce all the wonderful feelings that come with its awakening.

The same could be said about women too. The vagina compreses when the woman climaxes, gripping the dick to keep it in place. So, this part of the female anatomy also wakes up in its own way.

Last edited:

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yes, this makes sense. One intelligent wsy of addressing this thread is to say that in relationships built on strong love for one another will awaken the dormant part of the male anatomy and produce all the wonderful feelings that come with its awakening.

The same could be said about women too. The vagina compreses when the woman climaxes, gripping the dick to keep it in place. So, this part of the female anatomy also wakes up in its own way.
You sound like a Martian analyzing the human species.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Probing?

200.gif