The unawaked part of the male gender

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That is interesting because that is date is special to me for a personal reason. The more you know, and thanks.
I can use my psychic powers to determine why it's special.

Something meaningful occurred.

Hold your applause, please.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Since we're on the topic of weird mental states caused by a lack of relationships, I'm going to give a shout-out to what I consider the "happy incels": waifuists. Ever hear about how anime fans jokingly refer to characters as their "waifu"? Well, waifuists are those people if they weren't joking. They're literally in love with fictional characters and have LARP relationships with them. They're more embarrassing than horrifying.
Never talk to me or my dakimakura again.

:kappa:

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
When did having sex and getting a hard-on become a Philosophical thing? I always thought it was Biological, but who knew.

I see it as more of a scientific issue. I wouldn't say this thread isn't philosophical at all. It's more along the lines of cause and effect, or lackthereof.

Did you know that when two people have sex, the brain produces a morphine like chemical?

Oooh, does this mean that people who make love get addicted to one another? :emoji_smiling_imp:

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Did you know that when two people have sex, the brain produces a morphine like chemical?
yeah common knowledge

What I don't understand is if you can't get an erection without the touch of a woman, but you have never been touched by a woman, then how do you know?

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
yeah common knowledge

What I don't understand is if you can't get an erection without the touch of a woman, but you have never been touched by a woman, then how do you know?

I don't. I have the knowledge of the fact that's grounded in actual proof, which is really a second best. One day, I hope to share the truth after going through the act myself.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Same thing happens whenever people do drugs.

Oooh, does this mean that people who make love get addicted to one another? :emoji_smiling_imp:
No, they get addicted to the act of sexual intercourse. People that are "addicted to one another" would be so because of personality and other factories, not just 'cause of a sausage or waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Same thing happens whenever people do drugs.

No, they get addicted to the act of sexual intercourse. People that are "addicted to one another" would be so because of personality and other factories, not just 'cause of a sausage or waffle.

You're quite right. Thanks for correcting me.

Getting addicted to sex is the means by which the dormant part of the human body wakes up. Isn't it so strange how human life is conceived because men and women become sex addicts?

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Isn't it so strange how human life is born out of men ans women getting addicted to the act of sexual intercourse?
There is no need for an addiction for that to occur. It only requires one singular instance of intercourse to have a child.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
There is no need for an addiction for that to occur. It only requires one singular instance of intercourse to have a child.

True, yet as I read, sex can form a bond between men and women that van last for many years.

So... it's like a morphine trip that can last into the forth decade of people's lives!

:meowth:

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
True, yet as I read, sex can form a bond between men and women that van last for many years.

So... it's like a morphine trip that can last into the forth decade of people's lives!

:meowth:
Sex occurs as a result of bonds. People typically date before they fuck.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Out of sheer curiosity, what is the point of this thread or what is it about?