The unawaked part of the male gender

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Sounds like a self pity thread. A dude can get wood anytime he likes.

Raising and kids and being married tends to bring out the nurturing side in a bloke. Eating soy and, in some cases, drinking bottled water raise estrogen. At that point, testosterone basically plummets.

Pretty sure hunting, eating meat and staying aggressively sharp destroy impotence.

So, yeah, warmth and relationships cause impotence. No big shocker there.

No wonder I love being a single bloke.

Reactions: MildlyUpsetGerbil

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Speak english
no-english.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So you are saying dudes are nothing if they can't get a raging boner? Or dudes are nothing if they can't use a raging boner?
Also, not everyone pitches a tent to women so there is that. I really don't know what this thread is about...

Here's a cat!

200.gif

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Never heard of morning wood? You know, you just wake up happy. Try aiming that sucker for your morning pee... takes skill lol.

Really though, I don't understand guys who measure other men's manlihood by the number of women they've slept with.... really to me, the more women you sleep with the higher the risk of contracting something. And they're usually the type of guys I have a hard time relating to, as they tend to be a little more immature overall

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't understand guys who measure other men's manlihood by the number of women they've slept with
When I was younger, they refereed to it as "notches in their belt". I referred to it as being a man whore. I look at men and women the same way here.
I admire self-control and discipline myself so these kinds of guys never appealed to me at all. Self-discipline builds character after all.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah at one point I heard people calling them "kills" like it's a shooting video game or something lol.

I only have 1 notch in my belt. I was a late bloomer but I found the right one. Could be because I'm really reserved and don't put myself out there too much...but I also don't agree with running through women like it's a challenge because I see that as disrespectful.

Eh whatever. Live your life for you. Not other people. (unless it's your family lol husband, wife, kids etc)

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
So you are saying dudes are nothing if they can't get a raging boner? Or dudes are nothing if they can't use a raging boner?
Also, not everyone pitches a tent to women so there is that. I really don't know what this thread is about…

Think of it as a tongue in cheek discussion about the very basic nature of human beings.You're quite right. Not everyone needs a woman to be a more wholesome person. I've read of people who were never married and never in a relationship and they were no worse the wear for it. I don't think any less of myself because I don't have a girlfriend and will need to wait until I find the right place to find one.

Actually, in a separate thread about the WWE wrestlers, I will be making a thread about the effects of relationships on various superstars versus the absence of relationships. In this particular thread, I'd like the discussion to be about the concept in general, as it pertains to human nature.

I do say seriously, though, that we virgins can theorise about what the male member can do and study how it works, but to actually know what it does and how it feels can only be discovered through practice. No intellectual property can ever describe the awakening of the dick as well as the person who experiences it.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I do say seriously, though, that we virgins can theorise about what the male member can do and study how it works, but to actually know what it does and how it feels can only be discovered through practice.No intellectual property can ever describe the awakening of the dick as well as the person who experiences it.
You can say the same thing about using drugs, bullying, driving a car, owning a dog...probably anything, really. Why are you trying to make sex sound like some deep philosophical experience? You're sticking your dick into someone (or thing), not getting a personal message from Christ. I don't animals imagine it to be such a profound experience whenever they're participating in it. You sound like a little brother desperately wanting to grow up quicker so you can do all the cool big boy stuff your older brother gets to do.

we virgins
Is this why you're putting it on a pedestal? Would you romanticize this as much as you do if you already experienced it once? I'm getting incel vibes from you.