The unawaked part of the male gender

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
It's less of asexual by choice, more bitter towards women cuz they can't get laid.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sounds like a bunch of asexuals by choice. :idk2:
Nope. Incel is a combination of two words: involuntary and celibate. People that choose to be asexuals cannot be incels; one can only be an incel if they do not want to be an incel. These people are typically ugly and/or extremely socially awkward. Most vocal incels are men, and many are extremely hostile towards women. The subreddit for incels got shut down for harassment, but while it was up there'd regularly be posts where guys would wallow in self-pity and complain about women having high standards, being whores, etc. Elliot Rodger is the most well known incel since he actually acted upon his extreme hatred by going out and attempting to murder people. You can find his nutty ideology preserved online in the form of his YouTube vids and I believe in a manifesto he wrote.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

While the subreddit is explicitly against hate, this post is an example of incel thought. It's longer than the Bible, though, so don't expect a quick read.

Additionally, here is a link to an incel subreddit that did not get banned. It has half the subscribers of the original r/incels and probably doesn't allow as much radical posts to remain up, but you can still get a glimpse inside the mind of an incel here. Incel Culture • r/Braincels

Redboy123@

Reaction score
While the subreddit is explicitly against hate, this post is an example of incel thought. It's longer than the Bible, though, so don't expect a quick read.
The time they spent typing all that out, they could of spent seducing and womanising

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
When did having sex and getting a hard-on become a Philosophical thing? I always thought it was Biological, but who knew.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Now, could we say that a man whose little brother has never been put into action is as mature as a man who has lost his virginity? This is debated by some, like the macho type who think men who haven't slept with women aren't real men.

I never slept with a woman and I broke a macho musclebound jag off's arm a week ago when he tried to bash me for carrying a messenger bag.

Take that, men who sleep with lots of women

I didn't miss the point of your post, I'm just being a dick :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The time they spent typing all that out, they could have spent seducing and womanising
Incels gave up on attempting to do that. They believe that they don't have a chance in hell at getting with a woman. The sexism that develops within many of them is aided by their rejection and belief that are incapable of finding a woman that'll love them. It's much easier to blame everything except themselves. I'm sure at least some of them would be able to actually find a lover if they lowered their standards and focused on finding an ugly lady with a charming personality rather than only going after "Stacy", which is the personification of women they can't get with. "Chad" (not the country) is the personification of the men that these women prefer.

Since we're on the topic of weird mental states caused by a lack of relationships, I'm going to give a shout-out to what I consider the "happy incels": waifuists. Ever hear about how anime fans jokingly refer to characters as their "waifu"? Well, waifuists are those people if they weren't joking. They're literally in love with fictional characters and have LARP relationships with them. They're more embarrassing than horrifying.

October 27, 2010
Oh, I know what happened on that day that caused that to happen!

THIS ARTICLE WAS POSTED! Whitman could have given us a slice of the pie

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That is interesting because that is date is special to me for a personal reason. The more you know, and thanks.

Interesting. I did sort of just pull it out of the air.