The streak

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If HHH does end it, I'll have "Fuck You Hunter" in a massive font on the top of the site then spam WWE's twitter our URL.

That.... Was mean!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Even a HHH fan wouldn't want him to end the streak - surely?

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

would never ever watch wrestling again if HHH ended the streak put someone over yes but no to HHH!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

True, but think about it.
I'll let HHH have it instead of Cena, that would really be horrible.

But think again, HHH is McMahon's son in law.
So it IS possible.
But that's just me. But i'm with y'all on the line that HHH won't end it.

But Taker can't wrestle forever. The man is going to be 47 in March.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:
True, but think about it.
I'll let HHH have it instead of Cena, that would really be horrible.

But think again, HHH is McMahon's son in law.
So it IS possible.
But that's just me. But i'm with y'all on the line that HHH won't end it.

But Taker can't wrestle forever. The man is going to be 47 in March.

I'd rather Cena as he's younger and will still be the main guy for another good 5-10 years. But none of those two should win it, Cena I don't think would want to take it at all. Though HHH I reckon would.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:

Exactly people respect Undertaker more because he's been in this business longer than Hunter Hearst Helmsley was and just b/c u got in the pants of Vinny Mac's daughter doesn't mean you can just make yourself beat Undertaker's streak, Jackass.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Exactly people respect Undertaker more because he's been in this business longer than Hunter Hearst Helmsley was and just b/c u got in the pants of Vinny Mac's daughter doesn't mean you can just make yourself beat Undertaker's streak, Jackass.

Why am I a jackass for telling what's on my mind?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Simples the streak should and I hope never end!

However knowing the WWE it will do in that case it should be imo Barrett or yeah Cody!

But as they aint involved this WM with Taker it's gotta be 20-0 as anything above is stupid no need! Or 19-1 is also shit if it puts no future star over so Taker vs HHH 3rds has to be 20-0!!!!!

BUT I see it being 19-1 an HHH getting the win at this WM if so I'll words dont describe how I'll feel I hope I'm wrong @[Crayo] will understand!

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't think Undertaker wants Trips to break it, but there isn't much time left

I'm certain he'd be fine with Cena.

Remember, Taker was asked to own the SD! locker room, while Trips owned RAW

When Trips when to SD! in '08, guys started complaining to Taker when Trips buried guys on the mic

Taker hates politics and HHH/HBK were notorious for it

Who know? Maybe Taker will ask Vince to end it

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
The streak should never end, bottomline.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but either hold off a year for Taker vs. either Rock or Cena, or swerve the hell out of the audience and make it a triple-threat this year. Sure beats HHH ending the streak... :facepalm:

DO NOT LET GOD OR ANY OTHER VETERAN END THE STREAK. :angry: If you're going to do this, why not have an R-Truth injury angle and put Taker in EC to give him the title? And find some dumb story where Triple H won two world titles in Europe in the past few years... If you're going to be dumb enough to have him go over at 'Mania, may as well have him end the streak AND tie Flair for the most championship reigns in wrestling history! God Conquers All! :facepalm:

Like the idea of using it to put a young guy over, however. Cody Rhodes maybe?

brendo89

Jobber
Reaction score
Personally I don't think the streak will ever end. I think within the next few years they will take Mark Calaway off TV. Maybe loose a casket match or such. Give it some time and bring back a 'reincarnation' of the Undertaker. therefore the streak won't have to end and WWE can keep the Undertaker character going, though finding a big man with that levell of skill and charisma will be a mamoth mission.