The streak

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
You moan about not enough star power now compared with the Attitude Era, but won't let the greatest of all time Undertaker put someone over to elevate them to the top?

He probably wants Austin to end it after they all bleed and curse for 30 minutes. I wonder if people will get this as sarcasm.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Crayo and Seabs understand this

Established... It's Cena. I won't explain b/c you all know why. No politics and great ambassador for the company

New guy.... Barrett. A young guy's career could take big hit from this. What better choice than a career heel like Barrett?

If Barrett's career takes a dive.... he'll be a 50 or 60 year old heat magnet, that can cut a great promo

Again, whomever breaks the streak, has to take a hit.... Orton has too many holes in his game to take that big a hit

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
How is it Blue? It's tradition that you put someone over on your way out. All the greats did it.

Like who? Hogan put the rock over him when the rock was already at his prime. HHH, Goldberg, Micheals, Flair etc i cant think of any legends that actually put a "talent" over on their way out.

The only one u will come up with is prob mick foley and he wasnt as big a legend as people deem him to be, and even randy was more than just a talent at that time.

Crayo said:
You moan about not enough star power now compared with the Attitude Era, but won't let the greatest of all time Undertaker put someone over to elevate them to the top?

Theres no garuntee that the talent that gets to end the streak will become a huge superstar. And its just one talent. I can think of 100 different ways to give a talent a push. It will just be disgusting if someone like Barrett comes out and start cutting promos about how he ended to the streak to try to get to the top at the taker's expense.

seabs said:
He probably wants Austin to end it after they all bleed and curse for 30 minutes. I wonder if people will get this as sarcasm.

That certainly will be a better ending than someone like Barett ending it. And if u arent comepletely illeterate u can scroll up and read my post where i mentioned the streak should never end.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
The Streak WILL go to 20-0! But I wish he would vs. someone new that he has yet to vs. at WM!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Well, it sure is not going to be HHH vs. Taker.
Crayo must be happy. Hehehehe..

But maybe, and yes I said maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe...
We will see HHH vs. HBK at WM.
I saw the segment and thinks start to look like something bad.
Then again, I said maybe.

PS. How about the compare pictures I posted? Am I the only one who is noticing it?
Come on!

Noo!!!
WWE cut out the best part of the segment.
Taker cutting his hair!

watch

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I had a theory on how Taker/Triple H will end. Perhaps Triple H will have Taker beat, but refuse to pin him. And he allows Taker to recover and eventually hit the tombstone on Triple H for the victory. That way, Triple H can say he had Taker and the streak "beat" but also allowed Taker to win because he doesn't actually want to beat the streak (which is why he has refused the rematch so far.)

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
New theory...Undertaker & HHH will have the most epic match to date, where like last year it can go either what would appear to be HHH the victor
But taker just won't give in...
Then outta nowhere HBK will super kick the hell outta taker and give HHH the win...
HBK reasoning the whole promise thing which his and HHH's career will be propelled by one another...
Just a theory...