The streak

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wacokid27 said:
You can say that again. Lol!

I wasn't really trying to make sense. I was trying to be the next Vince Russo. Did I succeed?

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

You forgot to include a mad monster hooker who comes in and intervenes, flys Taker out the arena only for him to be under the ring the whole time, but Bryan read it and pinned him under the ring.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
How about his?

Great Khali "gets hurt" and Sheamus cashes in his RR challenge to get into the EC.

Bryan dominates and retains at EC.

Hunter refuses to face Taker again (or have Bryan injure him and keep him out of Mania). Bryan challenges Taker for the WHC vs. The Streak.

In a 5-star classic, Bryan defeats Taker at Mania, retaining the WHC and setting himself up for life.

Aw, hell! I know it wouldn't happen, but it makes mor sense than Hunter beating Taker at Mania.

More realistic: Taker beats Hunter to stay undefeated but can't walk away from the ring and this is the last time we see him as a wrestler in the ring.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

If bryan defeats taker i would loose all hope for WWE, that idea is absolutely ridiculous.
The streak should never end imo, and even if it does end no "talent" should get the honour of ending it, the only person i can think DESERVES to end the streak is Orton, Legend vs Legend Killer.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
If bryan defeats taker i would loose all hope for WWE, that idea is absolutely ridiculous.
The streak should never end imo, and even if it does end no "talent" should get the honour of ending it, the only person i can think DESERVES to end the streak is Orton, Legend vs Legend Killer.

Why give it to Randy ? He's already had about 7 years of pushing. It needs to be someone similar to Barrett to put him over the top as a mega heel imo.

Reactions: JC4Life37

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
Why give it to Randy ? He's already had about 7 years of pushing. It needs to be someone similar to Barrett to put him over the top as a mega heel imo.

Because a legendery wrestlemania streak such as this, and the last match of arguably THE best wrestler of all times' shouldnot be ended just to give a talent a push.
There are plenty of other ways to push someone, a match of this stature needs someone who is established wrestler to be the undertaker's oponent, because like i prev said, this match shouldnt be about the opportunity to push someone but the opportunity to show respect to one of the greatest of all times, the opportunity to end one of the greatest storylines of all times, and only a major wrestler can accomplish that, im think of punk or randy, but randy has the gimmick that will match the match better, if u understand what i mean.

But in any ways, the streak should never end imo, that way undertaker can make special appearences in wrestlemanias later.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'd rather Orton than HHH. Orton is still pretty young to be honest, there could be much more left to his career. Though I'd much prefer Barrett.

The biggest problem I have with Orton ending it is he's a made man. I'd want it to be the moment which makes someone. Like Foley vs Orton at Backlash.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
The biggest problem I have with Orton ending it is he's a made man. I'd want it to be the moment which makes someone. Like Foley vs Orton at Backlash.

Oh agreed, but if they go with the "We want an established star to end Taker's streak" I'd want it to be Orton. The match would be great, we know he's not going anywhere and he has the potential to be anything.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh agreed, but if they go with the "We want an established star to end Taker's streak" I'd want it to be Orton. The match would be great, we know he's not going anywhere and he has the potential to be anything.

If it had to be an established guy then I'd choose Cena tbh. Carrying the company on his back would swing it for him. Randy would definitely be my second choice.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
If it had to be an established guy then I'd choose Cena tbh. Carrying the company on his back would swing it for him. Randy would definitely be my second choice.

Reason why I didn't pick Cena is because he's head boy, he's the top face by a mile. No need for him to have it and the match quality wouldn't be as good as it would be with Orton. If it was heel Cena, I think it'd be a waste as Cena will never be able to stay heel for too long anyway.

Reactions: JC4Life37

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Please, no Cena.
Please, no Bryan.

Rather give it to Orton then.

Also, I have done some research on the web.
I found out that Taker is suffering COPD. (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)

''COPD is the co-occurrence of chronic bronchitis and emphysema, a pair of commonly co-existing diseases of the lungs in which the airways become narrowed. This leads to a limitation of the flow of air to and from the lungs, causing shortness of breath (dyspnea). In clinical practice, COPD is defined by its characteristically low airflow on lung function tests. In contrast to asthma, this limitation is poorly reversible and usually gets progressively worse over time.''

That's why you see taker coughing alot after a segment or during a match.
As said in the explanation, it gets worse over time. So it could be his last WM. Remember, it would be 20-0.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
JeebaK said:

Orton hasn't been the 'Legend Killer' in a long while. And besides, he had his chance at WM21. If he was gonna beat Taker, it should have been there.

Out of all the established guys that could take the streak, I think Michaels at WM25 (or WM26) was probably the best bet, though I'm glad that didn't happen either. Now, Triple H probably would be (unfortunely) the best veteran to take the streak. I wanna say Cena since at least he and Taker haven't fought at Wrestlemania before, but I'll honestly take Triple H over Cena any day.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Update on the 'bald' thing:
Better pics!

1 or 2 years ago:
f30448d8e027adf1b52d4a8008525ddb.jpg

This year:
e6a989a3c0dbc3f0f2928ccab05226db.jpg

See de difference.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:

Foley was never as big as Undertaker. Wasting the legacy just to give a talent a push seems pretty Blue to me.
Thats why the streak should never end. I dont see any reason the streak has to end.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Foley was never as big as Undertaker. Wasting the legacy just to give a talent a push seems pretty Blue to me.
Thats why the streak should never end. I dont see any reason the streak has to end.

How is it Blue? It's tradition that you put someone over on your way out. All the greats did it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You moan about not enough star power now compared with the Attitude Era, but won't let the greatest of all time Undertaker put someone over to elevate them to the top?