The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Ladies and Gentlemen and so-called freedom fighters.....allow me to show you Pat King, the defacto leader of your great Canadian trucker liberator....not even a trucker.

He's manipulating people's feelings on COVID and milking it to an extreme.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He's manipulating people's feelings on COVID and milking it to an extreme.
Not too mention trying to use Natives to pretend like they got blessing

didn't work out

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Not too mention trying to use Natives to pretend like they got blessing

didn't work out

Then there is also them trying to use the Rallying cries around the victims of the Residential Schools for themselves. Which insert what I said below:

And here is one small example of them trying to make themselves seem like victims when they aren't.

In response to telling children children to wear a mask, organizers are using Aboriginal imagery, slogans and symbols which were made prominent last year in Canada while people uncovered (not discovered, they knew they were there) THOUSANDS OF UNMARKED GRAVES OF CHILDREN AT COUNTLESS FORMER RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS! These are the rally cries of "Every child matters," and wearing Orange. You know what the Residential Schools were responsible for? Did they try to make kids wear a mask? How about physical abuse, sexual abuse, mental abuse, and a nice helping of ETHNIC FUCKING GENOCIDE!? They were literally designed to "Get rid of the Indian problem."

Being told to vaccinate yourselves with a safe vaccine created by some of the largest and leading medical companies in the world and wearing a mask to help reduce transmission rate is not even in the same ball park as that.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Then there is also them trying to use the Rallying cries around the victims of the Residential Schools for themselves. Which insert what I said below:
Yeah I knew this from jump street....I have alot of family who drive rigs.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I gotta pee in a sec, but ill post this here from chat before I forget...

I'll edit soon

I'm still editing, but @Canadian Dragon, I'm trying to help you understand what's going on...

Here's a perfect kickoff livestream, its literally the FIRST thing Tim Pool talks about. BLM's dirty money is funneled to CANADA...

EDIT: Here is where they talk about Canada's collusion with World Economic Forum...

Its at 1:40:00 somewhere there...? And you're free to watch the podcast. Honk!

EDIT: I'm still editing. I'll drop this here...
Because Truckers are still hot. Honk, honk. (I know Ian is an idiot, but the conversations are still nice...)

You are aware that comspiracy theory podcasts are not evidence of anything, aren't you? Any person can say any crap on a podcast.

Reactions: Rosie

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
They don't have a problem with the drug itself. They're more worried that Marijuana would be the users' gateway to the next drug, or smoke Marijuana as if its a drug they use everyday. They're not trying to outlaw it because of people like YOU.

No, you are actually wrong. There is no reliable evidence that pot is a gateway drug. In fact, most peer reviewedd studies on this matter have proven quite the opposite. In places where pot is legal, abuse of other drugs decrease.

Pot is illegal because of racism. In the 30s, it was believed that smoking pot would make women want to have sex with black men. So it was outlawed because of this.

The gateway drug nonsense is just that, nonsense.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Actually, I disagree that marijuana "is a gateway for" alcohol and nicotine. But if you mix marijuana and alcohol, boy... hangover has a new meaning.

Well, that's twitter for you. Twitter is left, hard left, that's why you're seeing idiots. Facebook isn't far off, either. Left.

I am on Twitter and Facebook, but I don't get my news there. I unplug, because they're manipulating people to think a certain way.

Your sources are from YouTube. You have no moral or intellectual superiority here.

Reactions: Rosie

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Then, I guess I'm talking to another "redboy" who miss the point entirely.

Once again: THE SOUTH... IS. A. BUNCH. OF. SMALL. TOWNS. Especially... Atlanta.

I'm saying that these small towns don't have the same level of corruption as the big cities. There's corruption, yes, in small towns, because you can easily get away with it.

Whatever. Think what you like, and ignore me or my point. It seems like nobody is understanding my point or don't fucking care....

So.. you know what? I don't care. Do what you want.

Atlanta is the 38th most populous city in the country. It is NOT a small town.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
:maury Oh my fucking god can I call 911, there's been a murder here.

There is nothing I hate more than poor arguing. I couldn't care less if someone disagrees with me as long as they use good and soilid evidence and not a bunch of nonsense.

However, I decided since there was like 20 more pages of this, I probably shouldn't go through it all

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Atlanta is the 38th most populous city in the country. It is NOT a small town.

I should add that Madison Wisconsin is the 80th most populous city in the country and it is one of the most liberal.

The small town argument is toothless.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I don't even know what he was arguing about. :heston

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I should also mention that I am a HUGE defender of pot being legal, but I hate the stuff. I can't understand why anyone would like the stuff.

But I base my views on factual evidence, not my own opinions. And factual evidence supports that there is no reason it is illegal when alcohol is legal.