The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
If you are healthy eg not carrying any viruses then you can't pass on the virus.

If you've don't have covid then you ain't spreading it. Can't believe you can't grasp that
Omicron WAS a virus that spread. I didn't go to superspreader events, my family did. So what were you saying?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Irrational? Dude. If YOU have a kid, and you want to prevent HIM from dying from Alpha, or Delta, all these ideas you have.. goes out of the window. Don't put words into my mouth.
I'm not putting words in your mouth. I think that is irrational. As I've said earlier, there's there's long list of risks, covid ain't high up on the list. Let's not wrap kids up in cotton wool over something that is not a huge risk. Please respond to that.

I promised myself I wouldn't respond, but you're putting words into my mouth. I'm not afraid of OMICRON. I got it. It was painful. Everyone reacts to OMICRON differently. I bet you didn't know THAT...

MY symptoms were...
- Profuse sweating
- Fever
- Sore throat
- Coughing
- Headaches
- Shimmering "cold"
- What feels like shocks

I've seen flu with fevers and sickness like coughing, but not sweats and other stuff like headaches.
Yes you got sick. It happens.

You still don't get it. Because you don't have nephews or nieces from flesh and blood cousins. I'll protect them as if I was their father.

You don't have a son or a daughter to protect.
That is irrational. Risk is extremely low. Why put so much effort in covid when there is so much more worse things out there that are even bigger risks to kids.

0.03 percent are hospitalized. So if you know your kid is particularly at risk then do the precautions that you feel are necessary. But that ain't right for the vast majority

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Omicron WAS a virus that spread. I didn't go to superspreader events, my family did. So what were you saying?
That wasn't in response to you. That was in response to the claim you cam spread covid without having covid lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I'm out. There's no way to win an argument with redboy, he's still the same person from WWEF. Have fun with him, guys. I'm just about done.

Before I leave, I'll do drop this here:

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
All you have to do is explain why it's indeed rational and I will happily eat my words.

Fed up of hearing this overtly irrational thinking that just because i supposedly don't have any relatives that are children (I don't know where he gets his information about me from) that all children should be wrapped up in cotton wool over such a small risk.

I get when people say it's about children spreading to vulnerable people that seems like a sensible proposition but to make this about the children's safety is ridiculous.

By stone colds logic dem kids will never be allowed to be in a car or swin in the sea.

More kids die in bathtubs

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Before I leave, I'll try to break the chain of conversation and bring a new subject...

My attempt is:

I've written stories similar to this on medium, too...

Last edited:

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Completely anecdotal. I'm dismissing any anecdotal evidence from irrational people
See, you dismiss EVERYTHING I say. You dismiss others, too. So, how about this: YOU leave me alone, and I leave you alone.

I have you on ignore. I'm trying hard to give you a chance to speak, but every time I do, I see you call me irrational. These mods aren't going to realize it, but that is low.

I've never once called you names, but you called me stupid. Not directly, but its there.

I'll let it slip, but eventually you'll piss off the wrong person and someone else will call your bluff.

Trust me on that one. I told you to shut up in chat, you didn't listen, so maybe an argument will change your tune.

I've been on both WWEF and WS for a while now. I know what to touch and not touch. You're gonna learn.

Have a nice day.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Stone Cold X said:
I'm out. There's no way to win an argument with redboy, he's still the same person from WWEF. Have fun with him, guys. I'm just about done.
you'd probably have a better time in general if you werent trying to win an argument and just talk lol (or meme like i do but that doesn't always go over well)

Reactions: Stellar and InSaNe

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
you'd probably have a better time in general if you werent trying to win an argument and just talk lol (or meme like i do but that doesn't always go over well)
No I mean, its just going in circles, and not going anywhere productive where everyone can chill and change subjects. I'm attempting to do that now.

I wasn't even trying to win arguments, but he's not listening and letting the words go through the second ear. That's why I'm frustrated.

So I gave up and gave him a proverbial award of winning the argument. That's my way of giving up.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l