The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Because kids actually spit. Adults spit, but not nearly as carelessly as kids. There ARE Karens and Chads that immaturely spit at others, but that's not my point.

Adults do wear masks, just to be safe. At least I DO. I oppose these mask mandates, though. Same with vaccine mandates, despite being double vaxxed.

EDIT: I found the PERFECT example...

Its towards the end. Just listen to her kid story...

Cdc have finally come out and said it. Cloth masks are useless.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Redboy123@

Reaction score
wear N95s ya nasty
That's never been the requirement for school children.

Is there any evidence to suggest N95s have any effect on reducing transmission? It would be interesting to know. Worth looking into

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Cdc have finally come out and said it. Cloth masks are useless.
What happens if a child SPITS literal SALIVA in your face along with aerosol particles? You gonna come at me with CDC links? C'mon, man. Its common sense.

I don't like Dr Fauchi, NIH, CDC, and everyone flip-flopping. I don't like it all. But common sense is aerosol moves from spit into air, the aerosol particles holding COVID19 goes to the host it looks for.

Best anology is that Simpsons episode with the virus following the person trying to avoid the aerosol hive.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Well if a kid got covid and goes to school a mask isn't going to do shit at stopping any transmissions regardless of the mask stopping spit. So seems like a Futile attempt to me.

Is it common for kids to spit in each others faces? Is that common lol?

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Well if a kid got covid and goes to school a mask isn't going to do shit at stopping any transmissions regardless of the mask stopping spit. So seems like a Futile attempt to me.

Is it common for kids to spit in each others faces? Is that common lol?
Bro. Have you SEEN early pandemic videos? A Karen literally went up to another woman and COUGHED into the person's FACE... charged with battery.

Kids aren't responsible, you were a kid, you made dumb decisions. Yeah. I was at a bowling alley just this past Sunday. The group next to us were blacks arguing with each other. One doesn't have masks, the other does. Kids are careless.

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Bro. Have you SEEN early pandemic videos? A Karen literally went up to another woman and COUGHED into the person FACE... charged with battery.

Kids aren't responsible, you were a kid, you made dumb decisions. Yeah. I was at a bowling alley just this past Sunday. The group next to us were blacks arguing with each other. One doesn't have masks, the other does. Kids are careless.
So what that they were arguing. Seems like you are making a mountain out of a molehill. Covids gonna spread regardless of masks or not. Acheive immunity and get the anti bodies. Let the kids play

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
So what that they were arguing. Seems like you are making a mountain out of a molehill. Covids gonna spread regardless of masks or not. Acheive immunity and get the anti bodies. Let the kids play
I can't even with you... I'm done. Keep going in this direction, and get COVID19.

Let Kids play. I agree with that, but at what cost?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I can't even with you... I'm done. Keep going in this direction, and get COVID19.

Let Kids play. I agree with that, but at what cost?
Call me a radical but if kids are healthy then let them play together ❤

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Call me a radical but if kids are healthy then let them play together ❤
Its not radical, the problem with you is you DON'T listen. Or try to understand the other side.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Its not radical, the problem with you is you DON'T listen. Or try to understand the other side.
Yeah I know its not radical. That was what I was implying. Have you ever heard of that expression before?

My point is I fail to see the problem with kids playing maskless. Im willing to understand the other side if its presented to me. Masks are useless and the risk of covid is low. You've not said anything to suggest otherwise

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Yeah I know its not radical. That was what I was implying. Have you ever heard of that expression before?

My point is I fail to see the problem with kids playing maskless. Im willing to understand the other side if its presented to me. Masks are useless and the risk of covid is low. You've not said anything to suggest otherwise
Its common sense. I don't need to suggest it. I know that TODAY, OMICRON is useless with masks. But early variants is aerosol-based.

Kids have masks because they are careless about where they "spit." Your idea of spit is just saliva. But its common sense that spit is speaking, because you're still blowing "air" out. Spit is coughing, why do you think people tell you to cover your mouth?

Pandemics come and go, but this particular Pandemic is when we have to use masks. That's why everyone is arguing.

Yes I know its political, but common sense has to prevail. We just have a crappy, compromised doctor as our public doctor. (Dr. Fauchi)

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Its common sense. I don't need to suggest it. I know that TODAY, OMICRON is useless with masks. But early variants is aerosol-based.

Kids have masks because they are careless about where they "spit." Your idea of spit is just saliva. But its common sense that spit is speaking, because you're still blowing "air" out. Spit is coughing, why do you think people tell you to cover your mouth?

Pandemics come and go, but this particular Pandemic is when we have to use masks. That's why everyone is arguing.

Yes I know its political, but common sense has to prevail. We just have a crappy, compromised doctor as our public doctor. (Dr. Fauchi)
Common sense is that kids are going to touch their masks during the day countless times. Common sense says putting your hands to your face because you got a mask on is counter productive to the cause. Now thats Common sense

If you Don't carry out the proper mask precautions and etiquette then you haven't got a leg to stand on.

Never touch your mask unless you putting it on or taking it off

Do not put mask in pocket

Store in sealed sterilised plastic bag

Do not reuse mask once worn

Clean your hands before putting on and taking off

No valves

If its a fabric mask you got to wear in-between use

Wear the mask properly. Cover mouth and nose

I don't know anyone e who abides by all of rhis. Kids are certainly not following all of those precautions. wearing masks is complete theatre and a Futile attempt to stop the spread microscopic virus.

Wearing a dirty face and putting your hands to your face is an awful idea

If you are one of these people that goes around with a sealed plastic bag fir your mask then fair play to you. You have your own principles in order

Last edited:

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
It's clear, you're gonna be stuck in this idea, so I'm gonna drop it. Because you ain't going to change. Hopefully you don't have a kid during pandemic, because all these ideas you have? Goes out the window.

Because you want to protect your kid, AT ALL COSTS.

So, I'm gonna give you an award of winning the argument. Hopefully you're happy.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
It's clear, you're gonna be stuck in this idea, so I'm gonna drop it. Because you ain't going to change. Hopefully you don't have a kid during pandemic, because all these ideas you have? Goes out the window.

Because you want to protect your kid, AT ALL COSTS.

So, I'm gonna give you an award of winning the argument. Hopefully you're happy.
Kids are not the ones at risk look at the stats. stop being irrational. I'd be more scared if my kid hit his head and died then covid doesn't mean I'm gonna wrap them up in cotton wool.

Wear you mask as much as you want but if you break any of those rules then you are engaging in complete theatre and that is a fact