The Russo-Ukrainian War Thread (FKA Political Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This is just so hilariously entertaining. :lol

• Haha
Reactions: InSaNe

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I acted impulsley so apologies.

I don't use the cdc as a validation point I have no respect for them. But I chose to take the liss out them by saying the finally came out and said. If you think I use the cdc as a source of information then I will like to let you know I don't.

Those guys coming out and saying that is jokes
You just shot yourself in the foot with that post. You DID use CDC as source of information. That's why everyone is pestering you about CDC, because they (CDC)...

Flip... Flop. In other words, like Dr. Fauchi. Ya know, the media doctor that says:

"Mask up."
"We don't need masks."
"Actually plebs need masks."
"Plebs don't need masks."
"Kids need masks."
"You need mask mandates."

I'm being fetiticous, but the point is they're inconsistent.

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
You just shot yourself in the foot with that post. You DID use CDC as source of information. That's why everyone is pestering you about CDC, because they...
I didn't use it as a source of information I just wanted to point out that they even admitted it. But unfortunately for me it was out of date So got egg on my face. I can send a link in a chat from a website does that mean I endorse the page? Seems like warrped logic to me.

Also didn't you say you were done with me? You can't get enough of me. I must be irresistible

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I agree with your over arching posts, but I have mixed opinions. Just hear me out.

In this instance, I will side with Trump, and this was only obvious from the get-go. Within' 24 hours of the election, tons of stories came out about the Democrats' dirty ground game. There's even videos showing them violating constitutional voting. Like PAYING people whether its money, or so called "perks." Other stories including criminals withholding votes. USPS throwing votes out. I am a former USPS employee, and I can confirm those stories. They DO throw out "trash" mail. When a higher up tells you to throw "x" out, you are LEGALLY able to. Its the government. And secondly, I voted for Obama both terms, for 2 reasons: he was smart, but... I was also paid. Yup.

But, I won't scream "stolen" election, without telling you what occurred. And they are STILL dirty during the Biden administration; they are secretly ushering immigrants INTO our country BY HAND, to what? Get votes in places like swing states. SELLING crack pipes. I'm not kidding about the second one.

Well, its true that they lie, and its out in the open. But people have opinions, and they're allowed to. :)

I agree with you. Most of the time, they will ignore what you're saying, and go on with their willful ignorance. I had SO MANY arguments with dumb, ignorant people on YouTube. Best leave them where they belong: Whining to themselves

I have nothing to add here. I'll get to this later.

I believe in God. I believe in the paranormal. I slightly believe in witchcraft, some of it, not all of it. Like, you don't fuck with ouija boards. I'm keeping 10 foot away from that garbage. Look, if you want to invite spirits that want to harm you? That's on you, idiot. (I meant in general.)

I don't have these but I do have visions, dreams, as if I was there. Sometimes I even get premonitions in dreams, like stuff that will happen days, hours from the dream. These are called downloads in the psychic world. And hearing voices isn't really bad, they are vague, but they are downloads.

What bothers me isn't the dreams, its the repeated out of nowhere jolts, feelings, and visions. These are HEAVY, lucid downloads. Like who wants to see someone from 2003, I mean, I do, but I don't want to think old stuff. I loved her, but its the past. I don't want to dwell on it. But the lucid dreams keep coming. God. Frustrating. Don't get me wrong these feelings are awesome, but they are painful as in hopelessness.

I wouldn't dismiss ghosts. I believe in ghosts, but not those conspiracy theories. For example, magic? I don't believe. I believe in the paranormal, but magic is just pushing it.

Its because you aren't picky at the time. Its more common sense than anything, really. I watch Ghost Adventures, and I believe in the show. My mom attended Zak Bagan's museum, and was days away from the filming of the collapse Zak showed. That show is the only show that seems real. Most of the other shows - they don't have the same feeling. I slept through some of the other shows. There's a reason. Some of them are gimmicks, some of them just are bullshit. I call bullshit on some of them. Like the Osbornes.

That's just it. They don't want to hear it.

Okay buddy, I did read this and I will respond to it, but I don't have the free time to do it at the moment. I am working on my YouTube channel.

What I will say is that it is quite possible Democrats did the things you say they did. But if you don't think Republicans and Trump did the exact same things, that would make you naive.

Both parties do dirty tricks. But there is zero evidence the election was stolen. Even the pro Trump Cyber Ninjas came to that conclusion.

Biden didn't win the election. Trump lost it. It was not about Biden, but Trump losing.

But I talk about this ALL the time on Quora and honestly I am kinda spent on the subject.

I believe in God, but probably different than you do. I am sort of a Hindu/Christian. Some Hindus believe Jesus was am acharya, a teacher of wisdom.

Regarding the paranormal, there is only one ghost I have seen that I can't explain because someone else noticed it too and described what it was.

I have not seen one single TV show or video that I actually believe is a real ghost. I have debunked various YouTube videos.

I have been searching for ghosts for 40 years. When they don't show themelves in that period of time, I just have to believe they don't exist.

Reactions: InSaNe

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Also didn't you say you were done with me? You can't enough of me. I must be irresistible

See everyone, that's why despite our disagreements and arguments and I think I banned Red once for calling me "boy," I still like him because of stuff like this.

Also, it's good to have a nemesis.

1644492154345.png

• Haha
Reactions: Redboy123@

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Okay buddy, I did read this and I will respond to it, but I don't have the free time to do it at the moment. I am working on my YouTube channel.
Good luck with your channel. I'd like your channel in support but its very catsy theme. :p
What I will say is that it is quite possible Democrats did the things you say they did. But if you don't think Republicans and Trump did the exact same things, that would make you naive.
I do somewhat think they're as dirty as Democrats. Yes, its just a mess. I was sitting at home, watching the election like a hawk... because what they did to me as a business owner in California wasn't very nice. They're taxing people worse and worse. My business tax was $1800 in 2011, I imagine in 2020, people are being taxed more, and they're talking about MORE taxes. I am so glad we're not living there right now.

I'm sitting at home watching it like a hawk, and I see Mitchell McConnell, AND Mike Pence overturn the election. That infuriated me. These aren't Republicans! These are compromised RINOs! GRR. Fucking BULLSHIT.

Now, we have to deal with a stupid president that caused record immigration, record inflation, economic downturn, and a pandemic. Once the pandemic is gone we'll have to worry about Civil War, a economic crash, and new threats. Just get ready.
Both parties do dirty tricks. But there is zero evidence the election was stolen. Even the pro Trump Cyber Ninjas came to that conclusion.
What kind of evidence would people need to go: "Ok, the election was stolen"? Because I voted for Trump in 2020. Right after the election, all of a sudden people started supporting Trump in record numbers. Like, a Trump supporter with a MAGA hat was told "put it back on!"

I know why, but I mean, I look at the events that occurred, it just seems like either people have "buyers remorse" or these Democrats are ignorant or there are inconsistent votes. I'm not calling it fraud or stolen, but inconsistency. But see, THERE'S me disagreeing somewhat with Trump.
Biden didn't win the election. Trump lost it. It was not about Biden, but Trump losing.
I agree. That's how I see it, too. I am NOT going to sit here and go, "Biden is the most popular president sworn in." Yeah, ok, Brandon. Let's go Brandon!
But I talk about this ALL the time on Quora and honestly I am kinda spent on the subject.
You're on quora? What a small world. :) But yeah, I see you're exhausted.
I believe in God, but probably different than you do. I am sort of a Hindu/Christian. Some Hindus believe Jesus was am acharya, a teacher of wisdom.
That's fine. :)
Regarding the paranormal, there is only one ghost I have seen that I can't explain because someone else noticed it too and described what it was.
I see.
I have not seen one single TV show or video that I actually believe is a real ghost. I have debunked various YouTube videos.
I see what you meant by what you said.
I have been searching for ghosts for 40 years. When they don't show themelves in that period of time, I just have to believe they don't exist.
I understand.

Last edited:

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Also didn't you say you were done with me? You can't get enough of me. I must be irresistible
Get over yourself. You shot yourself on the foot. End of story.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Oh my story is just beginning
Dude, just shut up. You're taking my comments out of context. I said "You shot yourself on the foot end of story." Notice there's NO grammar or punctuation? Its because I meant EXACTLY that. Not what you think, so again STFU.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Good luck with your channel. I'd like your channel in support but its very catsy theme. :p

I do somewhat think they're as dirty as Democrats. Yes, its just a mess. I was sitting at home, watching the election like a hawk... because what they did to me as a business owner in California wasn't very nice. They're taxing people worse and worse. My business tax was $1800 in 2011, I imagine in 2020, people are being taxed more, and they're talking about MORE taxes. I am so glad we're not living there right now.

What kind of evidence would people need to go: "Ok, the election was stolen"? Because I voted for Trump in 2020. Right after the election, all of a sudden people started supporting Trump in record numbers. Like, a Trump supporter with a MAGA hat was told "put it back on!"

I know why, but I mean, I look at the events that occurred, it just seems like either people have "buyers remorse" or these Democrats are ignorant or there are inconsistent votes. I'm not calling it fraud or stolen, but inconsistency. But see, THERE'S me disagreeing somewhat with Trump.

I agree. That's how I see it, too. I am NOT going to sit here and go, "Biden is the most popular president sworn in." Yeah, ok, Brandon. Let's go Brandon!

You're on quora? What a small world. :) But yeah, I see you're exhausted.

That's fine. :)

I see.

I see what you meant by what you said.

I understand.

I will just say that we can't use anecdotal evidence to gauge support for a candidate.

Yes, Trump had huge rallies and loud supporters. But just becaue Biden supporters stayed home and were quiter, it doesn't mean that more people supported Trump. Bernie Sanders gets Trump sized rallied, but college age kids don't vote as much. And there are plenty of people who support Trump who didn't even vote. I know several people who attended several Trump rallies, but they never registered to vote.

The problem is that we need someone with a vision. As much as I hate Trump, he had a vision. I didn't like that vision, but nevertheless he had it and it made him popular. He got the second most voted of any candidate in history.

Biden was just a guy who was a replacement.

I don't know what will happen going forward. Pete Buttigieg is probably the best choice for Democrats but he is young.

Ugh. I need to stop talking about politics for a while. It depresses me. Where is the Big Dick thread?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Dude, just shut up. You're taking my comments out of context. I said "You shot yourself on the foot end of story." Notice there's NO grammar or punctuation? Its because I meant EXACTLY that. Not what you think, so again STFU.
I was just meming bro

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I will just say that we can't use anecdotal evidence to gauge support for a candidate.

Yes, Trump had huge rallies and loud supporters. But just becaue Biden supporters stayed home and were quiter, it doesn't mean that more people supported Trump. Bernie Sanders gets Trump sized rallied, but college age kids don't vote as much. And there are plenty of people who support Trump who didn't even vote. I know several people who attended several Trump rallies, but they never registered to vote.

The problem is that we need someone with a vision. As much as I hate Trump, he had a vision. I didn't like that vision, but nevertheless he had it and it made him popular. He got the second most voted of any candidate in history.

Biden was just a guy who was a replacement.

I don't know what will happen going forward. Pete Buttigieg is probably the best choice for Democrats but he is young.

Ugh. I need to stop talking about politics for a while. It depresses me. Where is the Big Dick thread?
What's with you and big dicks brah? :lmao

EDIT: I'm throwing a like on your post. I'll just drop it so you can focus on your channel.

Last edited: