The Rock was overrated. Explain why he isn't.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike_the_Bear

Jobber
Reaction score
This has got to be the stupidest post I have ever looked at. No where in this post have you given any coherent information on anything wrestling. We are all dumber now just for having to read this garbage. The Rock was awesome and had the crowd to back him. Kane has you as his only fan. I think I seen a Kane sign once in my life. Now I know who was holding it...

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
This has got to be the stupidest post I have ever looked at. No where in this post have you given any coherent information on anything wrestling. We are all dumber now just for having to read this garbage. The Rock was awesome and had the crowd to back him. Kane has you as his only fan. I think I seen a Kane sign once in my life. Now I know who was holding it...
Would you like your proverbial pat on the back?
Do you feel such a rush from releasing so much venom?
If so, I thank you for becoming a member of this site just so you could begin a flame war with me.
The Rock has, was and always will be trash.
Not one of his promos had any substance. It was all regurgitated yet the monkeys ate it up. Sorry, dude, that doesn't make me stupid it makes them stupid.
How on earth can one man begin and end each promo with the exact same catchphrase, the people eat it up, yet I'm the stupid one.
If we're judging by pure intelligence here, Kane will open your eyes and the Rock makes you close them.

If you're a Rock fan, maybe you like being told what to like and what to chant. You follow the dumbest people alive and allow that to justify quality.
Kane never had his chance, while The Rock symbolized what most fans wish they were... vain, rich and self-entitled.

• Haha
Reactions: u_cant_c_me

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Would you like your proverbial pat on the back?
Do you feel such a rush from releasing so much venom?
If so, I thank you for becoming a member of this site just so you could begin a flame war with me.
The Rock has, was and always will be trash.
Not one of his promos had any substance. It was all regurgitated yet the monkeys ate it up. Sorry, dude, that doesn't make me stupid it makes them stupid.
How on earth can one man begin and end each promo with the exact same catchphrase, the people eat it up, yet I'm the stupid one.
If we're judging by pure intelligence here, Kane will open your eyes and the Rock makes you close them.

If you're a Rock fan, maybe you like being told what to like and what to chant. You follow the dumbest people alive and allow that to justify quality.
Kane never had his chance, while The Rock symbolized what most fans wish they were... vain, rich and self-entitled.
Do you have any knocks on the Rock other than catch phrases? Do you knock Stone Cold for the same thing? He had just as big of a bag of catch phrases.

this thread could have been decent without the Kane shit lol. You lost all credibility then .

Mike_the_Bear

Jobber
Reaction score
Lmao, this is kid is obviously an outcast and is just trying to get us all riled up. How about this since the Rocks resume speaks for itself and everyone "except for you" loved the Rock. Why don't you tell us why he sucks? I bet this kid fav wrestler is Heath Slater lmao

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I am a kid? You bet my favorite wrestler is Heath Slater? Are you really willing to bet that?
I've told you The Rock's schtick is lame and repetitive with no substance.
He doesn't make you think.
He doesn't manipulate your imagination.
His insults were weak and not edgy at all.
He's a muscle head, whom most live vicariously through because of their own shortcomings.

All the Rock's resume told me was that an enormous amount of ignorant people hung on every word he said. Sheep don't impress me.

Mike_the_Bear

Jobber
Reaction score
WOW your so cool I'm gonna call you Big Dipper because your just that damn gay...

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I was unaware that the Galactic Empire runs WWE. Darth Vader has to much free time.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I am a kid? You bet my favorite wrestler is Heath Slater? Are you really willing to bet that?
I've told you The Rock's schtick is lame and repetitive with no substance.
He doesn't make you think.
He doesn't manipulate your imagination.
His insults were weak and not edgy at all.
He's a muscle head, whom most live vicariously through because of their own shortcomings.

All the Rock's resume told me was that an enormous amount of ignorant people hung on every word he said. Sheep don't impress me.
You're an AJ Lee fan, enough said. The Rock is one of the most charismatic people on the WWE roster. He has the IT factor, the look, plays extremely well to the crowd as a face and heel, and is one of the few WWE stars to be successful outside of the factor and I'm sure still has one of the best selling collections on WWE today.

I don't even think you can argue he isn't top 5 all time, because if he is overrated, who really isn't?