The Rock reveals when he's coming back.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, it's pretty simple: there's this legend who comes back and has a lot of star power, but he won't stick around 24/7 and is already 40. There's this other guy who went to MMA and came back, but will probably only be around for one year. Why not have them put young, talented stars over (Bryan, Ziggler, Rhodes, Miz, maybe even Ryback) so we'll have star power that lasts for a decade instead of a year?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
stephan1 said:
I can't believe how Rock is so not apprechiated in the IWC. :upset:

That's so wrong.

kanenite95 said:
The IWC loves Rock, people on this forum are all about older stars putting over today's stars, but today's stars don't deserve to be put over because they suck. Only a select few deserve it, but none of them deserve to be put over by the likes of The Rock

The IWC does love and all of us here practically love Rock. But you got to think logically. All you die hard Rock can do no wrong marks are so annoying. I've seen people want Rock to go over everyone left right and center. None of them deserve it? Oh come on don't give me that crap. Rock doesn't need to win at all. Him losing puts someone over for life. What good does Rock beating Punk or Bryan or Miz do? How does it help him or those stars he beat?

Who was The Rock put over by? Hulk Hogan. It's how it works. The former big stars put over the new up and coming big stars to make them superstars. Then when they retire they do the same. It's called passing the torch.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Damn!

I thought he would be back earlier. So lame to have a 4 month build to his WM match.
He will win the WWE championship, as he stated on RAW. But it sucks that he won't be back earlier to 'deserve' his title.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo stated the truth, he must pass the torch while putting people over. It's natural.

And you put it right Jose, if he wins the title, he's not going to "deserve" it. It's going to look like he just came back out of nowhere and was given the title.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
It's so sad. Let the guy wrestle on RAW for a couple of month's. Let him face Tensai or Ryback. Good experience for them, he getting his tv time and money, everybody happy.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Wait I though you sescoops said before WM28 that Rock agree with Vince to do something at this year SummerSlam!?

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Damn!

I thought he would be back earlier. So lame to have a 4 month build to his WM match.
He will win the WWE championship, as he stated on RAW. But it sucks that he won't be back earlier to 'deserve' his title.

IKR, it's kinda lame. The Rock comes back 4 months before wrestlemania and doesn't even wrestle and just promotes his match. Then he isn't seen again for another 8 months, then he comes back to do the same. I wish he'd at least take some time to make 1 or 2 apearances around summerslam or something. But WWE is the one that asked Rock to come back @ the start of 2013. :obama:

I'm not sure how the rock will put over anyone though, will he turn heel so he can better put people over. same way he put over the hurricane. :burns:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
He agree with Vince before WM28 that would be at SummerSlam invealw in some way!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Randy Savage typing normal. :dawg::obama::yay:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
No way is Rock turning heel, and I'm sure people wouldn't accept it anyway.

It occurred to me that since he's coming back at the start of 2013, maybe that means he'll win the WWE Title on an earlier PPV (the Rumble, for example), but then lose it at Wrestlemania. The problem is, I can't think of anyone who I would like him to lose to. Cena? Nope. Miz? No. Bryan? I'm sure there's no possibility of them even fighting.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He should put Miz, Bryan, Ziggler, Rhodes, or some other young star over. Why don't you think he could fight Miz or Bryan?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rock turning heel isn't an option, I agree. We need him to put some young heel over, I don't know.