The random thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Maybe that's why people no longer find my thoughts annoying like they used to. Lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Wow, fuck you asshole.

Seriously, I'd tear you a new asshole in that arcade.

Tetris master right hurrrr.

arcades are for Admins.

MS'd

Yo, I might get a date for homecoming this year. Its this new chick at my school and I have been told that new chicks are easy so :D. If i get any, imma tell you in this thread.

Double wrap that ish.

i hate jews too

Nigerians too.

My Baby Was Born Seven Hours Ago But He Is At The Hospital And I Am Not Aloud To See Him Coz They Say He Is Too Young To Breath Properly Yet And They Need To Look After Him Really Closely But Tomorrow I Get O See Him! He Is Named Daniel! I Love My Son Daniel A Lot

My Go I Am Soooooo Fucking Excited!!!

Congratulations good sir. Just think in about 6 or so years you can turn it into a slave. :D

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Because your first time, you are going to last all of about 15 seconds if you are lucky. Two decrease sensation and cause thinsg to last longer.

Reaction score
Oh believe me, I aint getting anywhere close to her Mason Dixon line. I can tell you that. It would be the first time for me anyways. I should take it slow and easy, ya know?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Peep said:
Pacman, imo
tbhayley?

Anyway, I'm on school holidays mother fuckers. Which means you will have to put up with me more often :gun_rifle: