The random thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I should also mention I have every intention of banning any member who beats a staff member.

Fuck That Shit

Good stuffs my mang. Hit that shit.

Yo, I might get a date for homecoming this year. Its this new chick at my school and I have been told that new chicks are easy so :D. If i get any, imma tell you in this thread.

Wrestling Station

Two girls one toilet.
2zz8g2o.jpg

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I've been acting emo as shit lately. I watched Advent Children and I keep tryna be a emotional badass like Cloud.

My sister's wedding is this friday and i'm not going I don't like being in a crowd of people.

I can't wait for the Christmas season. I'll watch Jetsons, Flintstones on Boomerang and ride my motorcycle through the beautiful city at night while its cold with all the bright lights and people outside having fun and shopping.

I'm getting a motorcycle licence soon.

J

I've been acting emo as shit lately. I watched Advent Children and I keep tryna be a emotional badass like Cloud.

My sister's wedding is this friday and i'm not going I don't like being in a crowd of people.

I can't wait for the Christmas season. I'll watch Jetsons, Flintstones on Boomerang and ride my motorcycle through the beautiful city at night while its cold with all the bright lights and people outside having fun and shopping.

I'm getting a motorcycle licence soon.

No trust me. Go to the wedding. But where a black suit with a blood red tie. You stand out and look emo.

Beer

My Baby Was Born Seven Hours Ago But He Is At The Hospital And I Am Not Aloud To See Him Coz They Say He Is Too Young To Breath Properly Yet And They Need To Look After Him Really Closely But Tomorrow I Get O See Him! He Is Named Daniel! I Love My Son Daniel A Lot

My Go I Am Soooooo Fucking Excited!!!

Beer

Thank you.

Teeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!