The random thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Santino Marella

Reaction score
Vinegar? Please-ah don't make-ah me laugh-ah! Olio d'oliva is-ah dee only way-ah to go. I like-ah my olive oil-ah the way I like-ah my women....EXTRA VIRGIN-AH!!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Vinegar? Please-ah don't make-ah me laugh-ah! Olio d'oliva is-ah dee only way-ah to go. I like-ah my olive oil-ah the way I like-ah my women....EXTRA VIRGIN-AH!!!

:confused:
Maria?
Virgin?
:roflmao:

the dark knight

Feelin' that... I gave up weed as of yesterday as I can now expect random drug tests at work. Been smoking that shit for 16+ years solid. S'not gonna be easy. Already gone from 5-10 cigs a day to 20.... Urrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!!!

To top it all I had tickets for one of Metallica's album launch parties on Monday but had to give my ticket away cos of work commitments... (Where's that damn machinegun emoticon when I need it?)
never asked you this before, how old are you?