The random thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
^Holy shit dude. Didn't know it was now.

What names you thinking of?

Beer

Tom
James
or.....

Daniel, my bro, he was a great guy to me so I want to give him something to thank him for it.

J

Tom
James
or.....

Daniel, my bro, he was a great guy to me so I want to give him something to thank him for it.

Daniel would be awesome. It's a good name. Plus your reasoning for it is awesome.

Wrestling Station

I'm going to run around naked in a police station.

Wait, I'm doing that now.
Plus typing with your laptop or mobile phone that post in this wrestling messageboard? Im wondering how could you type the ' while being naked? :shifty:

Airfixx

I've also smoked almost a pack of cigarettes since I got up and my throat feels like a sack of chapped assholes.

Feelin' that... I gave up weed as of yesterday as I can now expect random drug tests at work. Been smoking that shit for 16+ years solid. S'not gonna be easy. Already gone from 5-10 cigs a day to 20.... Urrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!!!

To top it all I had tickets for one of Metallica's album launch parties on Monday but had to give my ticket away cos of work commitments... (Where's that damn machinegun emoticon when I need it?)

This Guy

Dammit. See? This is harder than it would seem.

I like Metallica, but not a lot of the new stuff, I am however grossly impressed by this album.

Best song on the album but really imo, there isn't a bad song on there. The album really takes off though with song 4

lol

I should also mention I have every intention of banning any member who beats a staff member.

well in that case ignore my last post I'll just throw my match, watching people get banned is better then beating them. lol

I'd also like to take a moment to mention how awesome the IWF arcade is.

lol again

LadyHotrod

Here Comes The Moneyyy
Here Comes The Money
Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Money Moneyyyy.