"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Okay Montana I have a few questions for you.

What are your thoughts on the ROH Anniversary show? I don't think you would have seen it but what are your thoughts based on the results? Do you think the show looked good? Should be worth a download atleast imo.

What do you think of Colt Cabana being back in ROH? We all knew it was going to happen and now that he's back what are your thoughts and what do you think he could/should do now that he's back?

I asked a question in the ROH random talk thread but incase you don't see that I'll ask it here, what do you think of the new Embassy? Do you think its good to see Prince Nana and Jimmy Rave both back in Ring of Honor and who would you like to see them in a program with? Also, who could you see joining them?

What are your thoughts on the first ROH show on HDNet? What was good and what needs improving? (Don't answer this if you are going to post a review of the show or anything somewhere else).

Lethal Lockdown is the next TNA PPV, what do you think it will be like this year? Mick Foley Vs Sting for the World title has already been announced, your thoughts on that and maybe a predicted or certain card you would like to see?

What do you think about Suicide being the X-Division champion and winning it in his in-ring debut, also, do you think the suicide character could lead to a possible storyline where Daniels reveals himself or anything along those lines?

This should keep you busy lol.

Montana

What are your thoughts on the ROH Anniversary show? I don't think you would have seen it but what are your thoughts based on the results? Do you think the show looked good? Should be worth a download atleast imo.

Certainly worth a download, and maybe even a buy. Hard to say until i actually see it, but it sounds like a solid card. It doesnt look like you are going to get any 4 star matches in the undercard like how ROH used to be, but this show should flow nice. Im hearing good/bad things about the revolution rules match. You get the return of Jimmy Rave and Colt Cabana. So you got some good matches and moments. So this is probably the first on my buy list for 2009.

What do you think of Colt Cabana being back in ROH? We all knew it was going to happen and now that he's back what are your thoughts and what do you think he could/should do now that he's back?

Hmmm, haven't really thought about much that he should do. Glad to see him back like just about everyone else. I dont think there should be a need to rush him back into a big fued. To start he can have some good ole classic colt cabana matches with the likes of Rhett Titus, Grizzly Redwood, Kenny King, and others. However, i would assume he would start a fued with the new Embassy, which could be a major part of ROH in 2009. AOTF is dead, Sweet n Sour is on the bubble. But i'd be happy any way they use colt just about. I wouldn't be shocked if he got a main event push either.

I asked a question in the ROH random talk thread but incase you don't see that I'll ask it here, what do you think of the new Embassy? Do you think its good to see Prince Nana and Jimmy Rave both back in Ring of Honor and who would you like to see them in a program with? Also, who could you see joining them?

Yep, i seen that earlier today and responded. I like the idea of Rave with a enforcer the likes of Bison smith. I'd like to see the whole Embassy get a big push. NOt a fan of Ernie Osirus, not sure how they are going to use him yet, but i think guys like Claudio/Kenny King would be a better fit. As far as who they should fued with...I think Danielson/Colt is fine at the moment. Erick Stevens isn't doing anything moment either.

What are your thoughts on the first ROH show on HDNet? What was good and what needs improving? (Don't answer this if you are going to post a review of the show or anything somewhere else).

I posted a mini review. Didnt really get into too much detail as to where i would do improvements. Overall i thought the show was good. You have to understand your not going to get the "best of" ROH in this show. With the setup they have, its not going to feature the roster every show. That may take some getting used to.

Pro's
- Good Character development. They seemed to use their time very good, with promos from the guys on their way out to the ring. Old school style, i liked that.

- Push ROHWrestling.com during the show. Getting people to buy the dvds/ppvs should be the goal of the show. I thought they did a alright job of that so far.

- Giving the main event some time. Should Jacobs/Black have been the first main event, no probably not. But none the less, it was a solid match

- Pretty good announcing. I've always been a fan of their announce crew, and they normally make the matches better. I was a little hesistant with the new announcer, but i thought he did OK. He reminded me a bit of JR. They did a good job of promoting the values of ROH, and the characters themselves. I liked the new guy getting real excited too ala don west. It seemed like he knew when to go big.

Con's
- Not enough on the history of ROH. They did a little 1-2 video package, but i thought they could do a little more. First show, so this maybe something they can work on.

- Not much in the way of storylines, but again first show, I hear the second set, will get more in touch with storylines.

- Having important pieces of the roster not on the show. You almost need your core guys (Danielson/Nigel/Briscoes/tag champs) on every show imo.

- Promote the PPV/DVD's harder. They promoted the website, but i really think they should hammer down on promoting the ppv/dvds. with videos and whatnot.

Lethal Lockdown is the next TNA PPV, what do you think it will be like this year? Mick Foley Vs Sting for the World title has already been announced, your thoughts on that and maybe a predicted or certain card you would like to see?

I think it will be a solid show, similar to destination X. Hopefully a much improved first half. Heres what i think/hope we may see.

Sting vs. Mick Foley

Lethal Lockdown
Jarrett, AJ, Joe + mystery wrestlers vs. Angle, Booker, Nash, plus 2mystery wrestlers. ( I'd throw Lethal Consquences on the frontline, and MCMG on the MEM)

Last man Standing
Abyss vs. Matt Morgan

Title vs Title
Beer Money vs 3D

X-Division Death Match
Suicide vs. Homicide

"Battle of the Bulls"
Hernandez vs Brutus Mangus

ODB + Cody Deaner vs. Kong and that chick with her.

What do you think about Suicide being the X-Division champion and winning it in his in-ring debut, also, do you think the suicide character could lead to a possible storyline where Daniels reveals himself or anything along those lines?

I'm sure that idea has already been thrown out there. So its still on the table. I dont think they are in a need to rush it, at the moment. You got to tease the fans on that, i think. Plus the suicide character is semi-sucessful or over with the crowd. So i dont suicide as champ, or being suicide for a little bit. I also would mind if Kaz return and took over as Suicide and then have Daniels come out of the crowd to help the Frontline or something and pleads with Jarrett.

Beer Money Army

the following ROH wrestlers i name, what is the top 3 matches you want them to be in, if they signed with WWE...

Bryan Danielson
1. Undertaker - Taker is my favourite wrestler ever, Danielson is my favourite Indy wrestler ever, this would be a dream match to me much more than a cena/hogan. Taker worked well with angle, HBK, average with benoit but they had a very short match in there very few encounters...

2. HBK - One of the men that trained him, That match basically has ***** written all over it and that would be my expectation i guess., You wouldnt need to do a gimmick match in this because a straight up normal wrestling match would be very effectly excellent..

3. Randy Orton - I was gonna say Y2J, but i got a feeling Orton vs Danielson would be a very solid match, Orton striking is very effect and his basic moves are so good that he doesn't need to do that fancy stuff to get over, Plus Danielson striking that match could be a very interesting one..

Nigel mcguiness -

1. Y2J - Both work awesome as heel, i wouldnt know who u want as a face, but i can see these 2 clicking very well and effectively. some people might now wanna see it due to them being heels, but i know i would wanna see it..

2. Randy orton - Pretty Much the same i said about Danielson/Orton, Randy Orton at the moment is in his shinning greatness, He will be the Man of WWE for 2009, This match would be very interesting.

3. HBK - HBK works well with anyone except your name is Kozlov i guess, This match would be very entertaining and hard hitting..

Chris hero

1. John Cena - I don't like Cena, but the heat Hero get's and the loveage cena gets it has money on it.. the storyline feud itself would be a ratings booster, the match itself i guess anything between ***-****

2. CM Punk - It's been a match i would like to see, But i am unsure how it would turn out, but i would like to see it still.

3. Christian - I was going say Edge, but with christian being more a face this could be very entertaining and very effected on getting fans into, once again i am unsure how the match itself would do. but it should be good

Roderick strong
1. Y2J - strongs chops and backbreakers are brutal, plus y2J is a excellent seller and his unique inring ability, this match would be very grand..

2. HBK - HBK works great with anyone enough said.

3. Rey Mysterio - I don't like Mysterio last couple years, because the fact is he cant wrestle heavyweights, but can still wrestle C/weights, this match would be something...

Montana

Danielson:

1) HBK
2) Jericho
3) HHH

Guys who i think would basically work well with danielson's style. Guys who can also help carry a feud, if need be.

Nigel:

1) Edge
2) John Cena
3) HBK

Again, people that i think would produce a good match.

Chris Hero

1) Jeff Hardy
2) Undertaker
3) HHH

Chris Hero vs Undertaker = Ratings

Roderick Strong

1) HBK
2) Jericho
3) HHH

Same as Danielson.

Beer Money Army

this is a sting question...

I have like sting in the late 80's and early 90's stuff.. But during 1997 i didnt really like him..

my question is...

How would you rate his work of 97-2009 in pro wrestling????

(my answer i personally think it's pretty crappy stuff, Hogan vs sting horrible, hart vs sting major dissappointment, sting heel turn in wcw huge failure, sting vs Jarrett in wcw could of been better, Him in TNA has been alright but i still havent seen a **** rating match from him)

If sting joined WWE, do you think he could actually keep up with the Main eventers in there or would he slip down the card like other WCW wrestlers?

(personally i think he would have big ype to start off with, But his in-ring would be over exposed just like Nash, steiner, goldberg were and that will bring him down in the card.)

Montana

How would you rate his work of 97-2009 in pro wrestling????

I think it's been good enough. Sting has never been a great wrestler, so you can't expect to be a great mat technition. I agree the blond sting was better as a wrestler, and character, but times change. I'm not a huge sting fan, so i don't follow his stuff too close, but he's similar to a John Cena. He's a entertainer. He may produce a lot of 4 stars matches, but its more about his pyschology now. I felt Sting has delivered in the 06 and 07 BFG main events, so thats big to me. That's why i say "good enough"

If sting joined WWE, do you think he could actually keep up with the Main eventers in there or would he slip down the card like other WCW wrestlers?

I think he could stand the test of time in WWE. Certainly there would be a lot of factors that go into his push, and how he would do. Would it have been 2001 Sting or 2009 Sting too.

You have to think Sting would be able to produce better matches in the wwf, however the schedule might wear him down. Sting vs Taker, Sting vs HBK....these matches would be big. So i don't think he would have gotten lost in hte shuffle. He's a big enough star in the business, i think the wwe would respect that.

Beer Money Army

Bryan Danielson vs Tyler Black from breakout 2008..

what do you rate it.. I given it a 4.0 really good match, the match to me shows how great tyler black is going be within the next couple years, really good outing here

was there a 2008 Survival of the fittest show? If not any knowledge as to why there wasn't?

Batista Vs Sting, is it a match you wanna see lol?

Airfixx

1. Any last minute 'Mania thoughts?

...You got any radical/'unexpected' predictions?

2. I'm wondering whether the booking of this years WM is somewhat intended to be kinda like an end of an era? (Hense the familiar feel to the majority of the card) i.e. the last year we'll see the likes of Taker, HBK, HHH in such big rolls... IMO IF HHH puts Orton over at WM then that spells the end of this chapter in his career; we know HBK & Taker are both on their last legs and we may even witness the end of The Streak...

Next year could be the year when we finally see the another wave of talent break into the WM main event? ...Your thoughts?

3. Thoughts/Predictions for the draft?

4. If you could only pick one guy in this years draft what would it be, and why?

Montana

Bryan Danielson vs Tyler Black from breakout 2008..

what do you rate it.. I given it a 4.0 really good match, the match to me shows how great tyler black is going be within the next couple years, really good outing here

Yeah, about a 4.25....I don't think anyone thought that match would be that good at the time. Hence breakout of Tyler Black into being a star. One of the better singles match of 08 in ROH.

was there a 2008 Survival of the fittest show? If not any knowledge as to why there wasn't?

Nope is was supposed to be in Orlando i think, and it got cancelled due to poor ticket sales. So that show got moved to Feb 09..and turned into proving ground 09 n1+N2....basically showcasing some new talent on ROH.

Batista Vs Sting, is it a match you wanna see lol?

It would be an interesting match. Surely a younger Sting would help this match. Two big stars though, i think they could put on a pretty good match.

1. Any last minute 'Mania thoughts?

Not really. I think it'll a be a good show, but nothing like OMG that was great. I think the booking has hurt the show. But who knows, the WWE could pull the rabbit out of the hat. None the less, i think they could have done a little more to make this "special"

...You got any radical/'unexpected' predictions?

I guess that would be my guess of somone returning to win MITB, that isn't in the match itself. For some reason i feel like any of those 8 guys in the match deserve the contract. I'd love to see Mr. Kennedy return and snatch up the briefcase.

2. I'm wondering whether the booking of this years WM is somewhat intended to be kinda like an end of an era? (Hense the familiar feel to the majority of the card) i.e. the last year we'll see the likes of Taker, HBK, HHH in such big rolls... IMO IF HHH puts Orton over at WM then that spells the end of this chapter in his career; we know HBK & Taker are both on their last legs and we may even witness the end of The Streak...

I kinda get that feeling every year. I actually thought WM 23 was the End of the Era.....In fact heres the thread where Me and Kaedon Neg. repped each other. My opinions were ....Bold to say the least.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24236#post24236

Do i agree with Everything i said there now....yes and no. Certainly Orton has established himself finally. Interesting read none the less.

But to answer your question....I don't think we will every really see the End of Era per say. You'll always have guys return/leave and stuff like that. Jericho, Edge, and Hardys are all going to be around. I think HBK and Taker could be around another year or two. I can see HHH wrestling until he can't wrestle anymore. I do think this another step step closer to the end of a era. I still think WM 23 for me, was the end of the era. Mostly because Undertaker/HBK main evented, for probaly the last time. Yeah Taker did at 24....but it was something about that new school/ old school combination that sticks out to me.

Next year could be the year when we finally see the another wave of talent break into the WM main event? ...Your thoughts?

The WWE needs "The Next Big Thing" and they need it soon. We've seen Cena/Orton/Batista on top for about the last 5 years and its still same group of veterns and really there isn't too much young talent on the roster worthy of stepping up. Next year i would think Cena/Orton would be the main event. Maybe Jeff Hardy on the SD side of things.

3. Thoughts/Predictions for the draft?

Haven't really thought about it much yet. I wouldn't say there is a real nee for one at the moment. I think this can probably be held off another 6 months. SD and Raw are goign to get back some good talent from injuries. I'd expect the entertainers go to Raw, while the wrestlers go to SD. So i think we could see CM Punk go to SD, and become a bigger star. Kennedy i think is finally going to bust out. Raw will be flooded with too many guys. ECW will have like 6 wrestlers. Same ole stuff.

4. If you could only pick one guy in this years draft what would it be, and why?

Probably CM Punk to SD. Certainly theres too many top guys on Raw for him to really get a good push. I think SD would be a nice fit, even though their booking is awful.

Beer Money Army

Backlash 2009, what do you think some of the card will be?

IMO:

HHH/Mcmahons vs The Legacy - I can see them putting HHH vs Orton off til J'day, since backlash is so close to Mania...

Edge Vs big show - i could tell cena was going win the belt easily in mania. This could happen on smackdown as the fight for vickie love will take off...

John Cena Vs Matt Hardy (World Title) - I don't see jeff Vs Matt happening for a lil while, while Matt hardy has got the big win over jeff at Mania, it would be the right move to give him a World c'ship shot at Backlash.. they could have Jeff hardy taken off tv for the time being and when the match happens at B/lash, he could return and cost Matt hardy only PPV World Championship Shot..

i only got those 3 matches so far..

Have you seen Glory By Honor 7? If so what is your rating for each match of the show???

Montana

Backlash 2009, what do you think some of the card will be?

IMO:

HHH/Mcmahons vs The Legacy - I can see them putting HHH vs Orton off til J'day, since backlash is so close to Mania...

Well, i read this yesterday, but didn't really have time to respond, and was goign to say that match would be sense. And it looks like you were right. So nice job.

Edge Vs big show - i could tell cena was going win the belt easily in mania. This could happen on smackdown as the fight for vickie love will take off...

I also agree'd with this match yesterday. Made sense to me.

John Cena Vs Matt Hardy (World Title) - I don't see jeff Vs Matt happening for a lil while, while Matt hardy has got the big win over jeff at Mania, it would be the right move to give him a World c'ship shot at Backlash.. they could have Jeff hardy taken off tv for the time being and when the match happens at B/lash, he could return and cost Matt hardy only PPV World Championship Shot..

I can't see this match just yet. I was goign to say something like Cena vs Kozlov. Just to throw Cena a easy win after winning the title before giving him a major test. However idk if the wwe has any confidence in Kozlov anymore. But i could see him facing someone from the SD side.

Looks like they went with Edge. I'm ok with that, however it will be Cena vs Edge 3241. Anyone notice Vickies laugh when she said it will be Edge's last chance at the belt. And Fuckin A Vickie better not be the GM of Raw.

Other than those...I could see:

REy vs Jericho
Cm Punk vs Kane
(In in future) Colons vs Priceless
Matt Hardy vs Undertaker #1 Contender
Jeff Hardy vs Big Show (Idk, Hardy vs. a big face heel)

tough to say with the draft coming up.

Have you seen Glory By Honor 7? If so what is your rating for each match of the show???

(posted from Dec 08)

Just finished watching Glory By Honor 7, and this DVD really doesn't need much hype. A star studded lineup featuring a load of 3+ star matches. There wasn't anything out of this world great on this show, but about 3 matches at or near the four star range. (Steel cage/ nigel vs. Generico / danielson vs. Nakajima) Then the show featured some pleasent surprises. Shoizaki and Steen was a really good match, and that kinda surprised me. Everything else was solid. Probably a top 5 dvd this year.

(Today's thoughts)

Well, I don't really remember the matches all too well, but heres what i can remember.

Steel Cage - 4.0

Nigel vs Generico 3.75

Sasaki vs Cluadio 3.00

VS. vs. SnS 2.5 (dont really remember)

Stevens vs Titus 2.5, but entertaining

Danielson vs. Nakajima 4.25

Go Shoizaki vs Steen 3.75 (surprsing)

Albright vs Pearce 3.25 (thats a little more like it, from there DBD match)

Lynn vs King 3.00

Beer Money Army

i watch GBH 7 yesterday this is how i rated it..

King vs lynn 2.5 (nice little opener, nice to give King 10 min match with Lynn)

Albright Vs pearce 3.5 (nice rematch, if it went for longer and maybe albright retaining could of been a 4.0)

Go vs Kevin Steen 2.5 (alright match, but not much selling or psychology in the match)

Danielson Vs Asian dude 4.0 (my favourite match of the show, another really good match of danielson and the asian dude that i havent seen before)

stevens Vs titus 0.5 (not much of a match, just a quick squash)

Roderick Strong & The Vulture Squad vs. Sweet & Sour Inc. 2.0 (average improtu match, But i'm not a fan of the vulture squad. Ruckus should work more on the basics and saviour the special fancy stuff for big match ups instead of wasting them all the time, or else diehard fans will just get bored of them)

Sasaki Vs Claudio 2.0 (this match to me was a clash of styles, beisdes the chops/euro uppercuts fest this match could of been much worse) has sasaki ever wrestled with scott steiner? (they are sort of similiar in styles.)

el generico vs nigel 3.0 (the 1st part of it was bland, untill generico was getting offense in, the match started to pick up. but i wasn't a fan of that ending. There match at Age Of insanity is much much better)

Steel Cage Warfare 2.5 (i was dissappointed about this match and the way it was booked, plus it didnt end everyone feuds like the 1st ever one, The ending was :smh briscoes no selling and beating AOTF so quickly. Necro as the wildcard was alright, but the way this match was booked it was never goinna work for me)...

what would your reviews be for all the matches from "wrestling at The Gateway 2008"?

(oh in my pm i ment to put claudio/danielson 3.0, not 2.5)

What did you think of Samoa joe Vs Tyler Black? I thought it was a 3.5, a really nice match. It was very slow paced in the 1st 7-9 mins then it pick up, i was just really surprised they would let Black lose to samoa joe. Since it was a one shot deal for Samoa Joe and they have been building up Tyler Black for the past 3-4 months prior to this. but still a great match. Pby one of Samoa joe best matches in a while that i have seen in the past 6 months.

Airfixx

Probably CM Punk to SD. Certainly theres too many top guys on Raw for him to really get a good push. I think SD would be a nice fit, even though their booking is awful.

1. So in light of the above.... Any further thoughts on this now he's Mr. MITB?

2.. I'm sure you'll get to posting your WM verdict somehwre at some point, but in particular how did you feel about how they handled JBLs retirement?

It has nothing to do with the actual squash itself, but IMO, he deserved SO much better, in as much as a fitting heel retirement(*) should see him being laughed or booed out of the building by a crowd that KNOWS that it'll be the 'last' time they see him. (*Let's face it, he HAS been a superb heel!)

I'm totally fixed in my opinion that he should have announced his pending retirement, at the very least, before the match, if not on Raw a week or two prior to WM. I know he had good vibes about it on WWE.com (well he would have to wouldn't he?), but I'd be extremely dissapointed if I were JBL.

3. An intentionally awkward pre-draft question for ya.... Who'd you predict to be holding the big 2 titles by the time we reach Summerslam?

PeepShow

I've been trying to find Glory By Honor 5 lately, and I've looked everywhere. ROH's site, highspots, smartmark, ebay, amazon, pretty much everywhere. You know where to find it to purchase or even download?

Also, have you seen it? And how would you rate it? I've seen people say it's the best ROH show of all time.

Montana

what would your reviews be for all the matches from "wrestling at The Gateway 2008"?

(thoughts after watching)

Great crowd for this show. The show says its St. Louis, but yet its in Collinsville, IL. I found that odd and confusing, but anyway, this is a fun show. Nothing really to worth going out of your way to see. Entertaining none the less. Nice opener with Kenny King and Kenny Omega. A fun second matchup with Titus+Sal vs. Redwood BW Luke. The fourway tag match was solid. Just about everything was solid. Most of the final matchups were about 3.5. Aries/Black match of the night. The tag team main event was good, however not as action packed as one would think. This show was only about 135 minutes too. 7/10

(todays thoughts)

Here is another Pearce era skippable shows. Really nothing to write home about. The Top matches were about 3.5...everything else was 3*'s and less. I think Gabe tried to put on something big on every show where as Pearce is using these "B" shows as house shows.

What did you think of Samoa joe Vs Tyler Black?

I had it at about 3.75. Big moment for ROH, and not surprised Joe got the W. Nice return, and promo after. The match was good, what you would expect from these two.

1. So in light of the above.... Any further thoughts on this now he's Mr. MITB?

Well, I still think he's Smackdown bound. I read SP thought he would lose his title shot, and turn heel. I like that idea, however the only thing i don't like about the turn, is that CM Punk is one of the few new faces that's has actually gotten over in the past 5 years. Most guys fail at a being a face as late. So heel or face i think he should have a good year. Perhaps a Edge/CM Punk fued??

2.. I'm sure you'll get to posting your WM verdict somehwre at some point, but in particular how did you feel about how they handled JBLs retirement?

Well i was thinking about posting a wrestlemania report or thoughts, but its kinda "what you see is what you get" Everyone agree's Taker/HBK was great and match of the night. Everyone seems to be dissapointed with HHH/Orton. That's the two main parts, also everyone feels screwed over by not having the tag title match on the ppv. So my thoughts are pretty much the normal...but i'll try to give a little more in depth thoughts a little later.

As for JBL/Rey Mysterio..... I thought that segment worked. I didnt really want to see too much JBL so that worked out well. As far as him quiting, im not sure if its a storyline or he's retiring again. Haven't really followed/cared all that much. I personally think its probably a good thing that JBL at the least is taking some much needed time off. I think he would be best suited as GM of Raw or SD. There's no point now pushing JBL and putting him in a major role, when so many midcarders are being held at that midcard level and can't get a break. I'd like to see him be GM, and used 1-2 a year for a fued/match. I also wouldn't have minded if he did a mini face run, with his old apa tough redneck gimmick.

3. An intentionally awkward pre-draft question for ya.... Who'd you predict to be holding the big 2 titles by the time we reach Summerslam?

Hmmm, i would have to think Cena/Orton. I think Batista is another guy that can slip in there inthe next few months.

For ECW Swagger could get a nice run, or they bring in a Raw/SD talent to push.

I've been trying to find Glory By Honor 5 lately, and I've looked everywhere. ROH's site, highspots, smartmark, ebay, amazon, pretty much everywhere. You know where to find it to purchase or even download?

(I assume you mean night 2)

Looks like it is out of stock at ROH. Thats your main spot, and probably the best spot to get DVD's when the sale is right. It should be back in stock soon. They also put this on the 10$ sale too, so thats a good deal. On ebay the price is about the same. I can't see it going for much cheaper.

Also, have you seen it? And how would you rate it? I've seen people say it's the best ROH show of all time.

Its a great show. I have it on my top 10 ROH list. The top four matches are all BIG matches, and really everything on this entertaining. It's one of those shows where you pull back out to watch a match here and there.

Would i call this my favorite show??? Probably not, there's so many great shows, and really theres about 15-20 shows that are great must haves. I say you can argue anyone of those for the best show. 2006 is a awesome year though. Some of the biggest fueds/matches/storylines happen in 2006.

Heres my top 20 or so....Like i said, all these shows are interchangable. Probably some i left off, but heres some of my picks. I'm also a fan of the Final Battle shows, and Supercard of Honors. Thoses always tend to be big shows.

1)Better than our best ( Homicide vs Colt, Danielson vs Lance Storm)

2) Man Up ( Steenerico vs. Briscoes Ladder War, Strong vs Stevens)

3) Supercard of Honor III (Nigel vs Aries, AOTF vs Briscoes)

4)Supercard of Honor II (DG 6 man, Jacobs vs Whitmer Cage, Strong vs Aries)

5) Manhattan Mayhem ( Aries vs SHelly, Punk vs Rave, Lethal vs Joe)

6)Unified (Danielson vs Nigel, Aries+Strong vs Briscoes)

7) Final Battle 2005 ( Kenta vs Low ki, Danielson vs Marifuji)

8) Good Times, Great Memories ( last show with remaining tna guys Briscoes vs MCMG)

9)Glory by Honor 5 n 2 (Danielson vs Kenta, Nigel vs Marifuji)

10) Rising Above 08 (Danielson vs Nigel, Aries vs Jacobs)

11)Final Battle 08 (Danielson vs Morishima, Nigel vs Marifuji)

Other very good shows.

Death Before Dishonor V Night Two (good all around show with variety of hardcore matches. Features a street fight, falls count anywhere, lights out match....on top of that Danielson vs Quackenbush for some wrestling)

Final Battle 2006 ( Danielson vs Homicide, in one of the "biggest" matches in ROH history, not generally consider the great match, but its a BIG match with an insane crowd...good show all around too)

Manhattan Mayhem II (Again well rounded card with a Danielson vs Morishima epic match, and Steenerico vs Briscoes match)

6th Anniversary ( Another chapter in Danielson vs Nigel, Aries vs Shoizaki)

Death Before Dishonor 4 - ROH vs CZW Cage of Death....Danielson vs Sonjay

Joe vs Kobashi - = a 5 star match.

15) Fifth Year Festival Finale - Joe's last match (before he came back for one more...Briscoe vs Briscoe)

16) Driven ( Another Danielson vs Nigel Epic, plus Danielson vs Kenta and Briscoes vs Steenerico)