"The Punisher" Kevin Calvaco

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Hmmm, Im better about wresting advice, than relationships....hell i spent valentines days watching the slam dunk, although i ain't too mad about that.

My general rule of thumb in this situation is go with the better all around girl (aka who's better looking) Most guys would also says the least crazy. At your age, that might not matter much.

From reading it at first, it sounds like Crystals is playing games. Generally that means they like you, however you are going to have to put up with some BS.

Then Layra appears to crave attention. But has the hotness working for her.

So I'd say find out how serious Crystal is and go for her. If that fails you got layra moving into town soon.

Montana

Thoughts on No Way Out?

I have a mixed reaction. To focus on the positives, they put a very good wrestling program, top to bottom. The thought pretty much all the match were pretty good. In fact I'd say SD's EC was about 3.75, Orton vs Shane 3.00, Swagger vs Finlay 2.5, HBK vs. JBL 3.00, Raw's EC 4.25.

Onto what i didn't like about the PPV. Orton beating the hell outta legacy again. Seriously... I understand the street fight thing, but Orton should be dominating the match, not Shane. Then, which i think will now be known as the "infamous" Edge title win. That's poor booking imo. There's other ways around what Edge did. I thought it was kinda slung together. I also don't like the fact the title belts are changing hands every month. Hurts the values of the world title...which is sad because the IC/US/Tag belts have been devalued so much over the years.

I also don't like being a few weeks away from mania, and really nothing in the way of fueds yet. I think the WWE Finally knows what they want to do, but they really haven't set any matchups up yet. Looks like we are going to see a handful of rematches, however the wwe may surprise us with something. It's too bad, since we will likely get rematches, they don't have a big fued like HBK/Jericho or Taker/Edge to have a big blowoff match.

But overall the PPV was about 8/10 based on the matches. I thought some of the negatives I expressed took away from my enjoyment of the ppv, but pretty good stuff none the less.

Hometown Kid

Do you think there will be ANY followup to the Edge attacking Kofi thing? Because I have a funny feeling we'll be seeing Kofi vs Edge on tomorrow's Raw for the title but the announcers said he's still on SD.

So basically do you think Kofi will say or do something about it or will WWE just gloss over that part and focus on Edge leaving Kofi to do something else?

Montana

Do you think there will be ANY followup to the Edge attacking Kofi thing? Because I have a funny feeling we'll be seeing Kofi vs Edge on tomorrow's Raw for the title but the announcers said he's still on SD.

So basically do you think Kofi will say or do something about it or will WWE just gloss over that part and focus on Edge leaving Kofi to do something else?

I'd have to agree with you. The wwe almost has to put Edge vs. Koffi tomorrow, so they can get that fued over with, and start the mania hype. Unless they give Koffi a month off. But I'd think it would be foolish to forget about Edge destroying Koffi. That's another reason why i didn't like how Edge entered the match. Now you HAVE to put Koffi against edge in some form. I guess they could just give him some time off.

But I agree with you. They've booked themselves in a corner with this one.

Beer Money Army

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYlS21u4dGY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYlS21u4dGY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

do you like his laugh??? lol i crack up sometimes when i hear it..

Montana

do you like his laugh??? lol i crack up sometimes when i hear it..

Yeah, adds a lot to his character...just wait till you get to the Larry Sweeney Show. Classic!

Montana

Expectations and quick predictions for UFC 96?

I haven't followed UFC closely in years. I think Rampage Jackson and Vera are going to win. Not real sure on the others. I used to watch a lot of with UFC 1-10 back when they did it tournament style. I liked that format better. However as the company expanded, for the better, i followed less. With ex-wrestling guys I am a little more interested. I catch all the brock lesnar fights. Mostly cause i want to see him lose. So i mostly follow the main event guys. So i can't really accuratley give my thoughts on the rest.

On a side note, i actually wanted to go to Ohio to see this. Probably a good thing, but none of my other friends wanted to. It would have been nice, but i didnt see it being worth the time and cost of it. If they have one in Detroit i'll go. One problem i don't like with UFC is the length between fights for some guys. I understand they need time to prepare and all that, but again, its a little harder to follow that way.

But i do want to catch tonights show somewhere, not sure if i will though.

Beer Money Army

do You think Bryan Danielson will ever work for WWE??

I know i want him too, But i would like him to stay in ROH for a couple more years before making the move, as he is still only 27. still very very young...

Montana

do You think Bryan Danielson will ever work for WWE??

I know i want him too, But i would like him to stay in ROH for a couple more years before making the move, as he is still only 27. still very very young...

I agree. I think he's at the point now, where how much more can he do in ROH. I'd like him to stick around and help get ROH off the ground, but i would assume its only a matter of time, even if it is a few years. The only thing i think that would keep Danielson in ROH, is if they become very popular with the TV show, and ROH keeps expanding.

Montana

^^^U Heard nothing further as a result of his darkmatch for WWE?

Nope, no word on if he will resign with ROH, but i believe in contract is up in April/May. I can't see him jumping right now, especially with ROH getting a TV deal. So he may work on a handshake deal. He may do a 1 year contract with ROH. Or he could just jump to WWE. However, I think he's going to stick with ROH just a little longer. I'd even like to see him get one more title run in.

Beer Money Army

vulture Squad... like them or hate them?

i didnt like them.. I like J-train, but he suited way better with rottweilers than V.squad...

Jack evans - i don't mind him, but he doesnt wrestle as much as he did when he was with Gen Next... He wasn't really a good leader, after that program with roderick he kinda laid low...

Ruckus - i don't like him one bit.. His finisher for once.. i just dont see it being any different than a top rope leg drop, it may look fancy, but not everything in wrestling has to look fancy, pin point accrancy is more important than being sloppy..(that's probably why I like Randy orton cause his basic stuff is very accrurate that's why his punt kick looks brutal on TV)

Jigsaw - He's average, but i don't see anything special in him either.. Not much of a fan.. If he isn't on roh anymore i won't be missing him...

after danielson/Bison smith feud, do you think Bison Smith Vs brent albright could be interesting?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nigel McGuinness' deal supposedly ends in May, so what do you think is the best move in terms of his career? What do you think he will do?

I think it's time for McGuinness to get away from ROH myself and try to full-time in Japan. I can't see the 'E or TNA taking him, but I think he'd be good in NOAH. He'll probably resign with ROH though, imo.