The Political Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
When in doubt, shout them down.

Because insults and indignity is how adults have discussions.

Reactions: Crash and Swamps

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It was not mentioned either way in the Constitution. So with my argument, the Supreme Court had no say in it. Thanks for proving me right.
so if abortion is kills the child - which i can understand this pro-life viewpoint [not saying i agree or disagree in this instant]

how does gay marriage personally effect you - or is the care of those persons soul - to which you are hoping the law is over turned?

I'm just trying to understand if you are a man of the constitution or hiding behind a piece of paper.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
When in doubt, shout them down.

Because insults and indignity is how adults have discussions.
Hi deezy, do u have something constructive youd like to add or just obsessed with me?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Unfortunately that is the way it works though. We need to start holding our Politicians accountable. Start reminding them who elect them. Stop letting them divide and control us through the media, pop culture, celebs, music, etc....
This is what the pro-life people have been doing since the late 70s.

It took them 3 presidents to get them the SCOTUS majority.

Perhaps Liberals should try that instead of just yelling at the ether and do nothing.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Reactions: Swamps

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
so if abortion is kills the child - which i can understand this pro-life viewpoint [not saying i agree or disagree in this instant]

how does gay marriage personally effect you - or is the care of those persons soul - to which you are hoping the law is over turned?

I'm just trying to understand if you are a man of the constitution or hiding behind a piece of paper.
It isn't a law. Just an "interpretation of intent" for something that isn't even mentioned in the Constitution. I want it to be gone about the right way. Either pass a Federal law or amend the Constitution.

As for how I feel about it, that is not the issue here. I just want it to be done the right way. Whether I think it is right or wrong personally.

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Unfortunately that is the way it works though. We need to start holding our Politicians accountable. Start reminding them who elect them. Stop letting them divide and control us through the media, pop culture, celebs, music, etc....
I mean I 100% agree we should. But sadly most people vote for a letter and not the actual person. Sadly people don’t vote for new people in their own party, then bitch that everything stays the same.

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
DELETE PLEASE.

Quoted myself by accident when trying to edit post.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I mean I 100% agree we should. But sadly most people vote for a letter and not the actual person. Sadly people don’t vote for new people in their own party, then bitch that everything stays the same.
You think the Pro-Life Christians wanted that idiot Trump as president?

Fuck no, they wanted someone who'd do what they wanted and just grinned and bared it....they pretended to like the taste of shit so they could get Kavanaugh.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It isn't a law. Just an interpretation of something that isn't in the Constitution. I want it to be gone about the right way. Either pass a Federal law or amend the Constitution.

As for how I feel about it, that is not the issue here. I just want it to be done the right way. Whether I think it is right or wrong personally.

so if the constitution - was legally changed the way you want them too. And it said "All Men must sucketh the mightiest of penis - at least once week" - and it was passed by federal law or amended how you feel. You wouldn't have any issue?

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
Didn't you just say in this thread you never vote for someone with an R behind their name?

Does that mean you blindly vote Democrat?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Maybe if Liberals didn't just "vote for Kodos" or not vote at all....this might've not happened and the political process would be more on an even keel like it actually is in the real world.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You think the Pro-Life Christians wanted that idiot Trump as president?

Fuck no, they wanted someone who'd do what they wanted and just grinned and bared it....they pretended to like the taste of shit so they could get Kavanaugh.
Well I mean, I did say in that post people vote for the letter not the person… so I mean I basically said that?

Swamps

Laughs At Stupid People
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
giphy.gif
FB_IMG_1651333165350.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Crash and Alexa

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Your meltdowns make me lol that's all.
oh then I guess you're lying to yourself, no one is having a meltdown here pal.

and regarding your whole liberals should just try harder...you do realize you're implying that liberals should bend the rules, refuse to follow due process and basically lower themselves to the level of what the GOP did. You see the problem with that is that people who lean left and vote these people, expect the people the elect to play by the rules and do things the right way. what your suggestion is power grabs and more extreme division. that hasn't really made the world better at all now has it? Why is it up the left side to do this? Why can't the right take responsibly for their more extreme compatriots and reign them in so that its actually possible to compromise and live in a productive society? I don't think its fair at all to pass the buck that way at all and just ignore the fact that the GOP has been acting insane and catering to religious extremist for over a decade now. the answer isnt more god damn extremism !!!!! you gusy tell me all the time im too extreme, so how can you sit here and say more extremism and power grabbing is the super easy answer....makes little to sense to me , good sir!