The Political Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I have a line and I said it a couple weeks ago.

I said guns should be legal. All guns. But bombs, expensive devises, missiles and shit like that not.

No one seemed to care at the time. Grim even made a nuclear joke about us having one in the backyard.
I think it was me who asked you about those types weeks ago, but I don’t remember why I did. Maybe I didn’t even ask you directly and just asked it and you answered.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
King Switch said:
I have a line and I said it a couple weeks ago. I said guns should be legal. All guns. But bombs, expensive devises, missiles and shit like that not. No one seemed to care at the time. Grim even made a nuclear joke about us having one in the backyard.
okay so you do agree the second amendment doesn't cover all weapons that make feel better. Not I will try and understand why you think the ones that I don't should be legal, will you try and understand why I think they should?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Stuff like this has been argued for by Democrats in Congress, and yet when it comes time to vote, Republicans continually vote against it though.

As an aside, do you personally believe that gun restrictions should be stringent on age? For example, do you believe the legal age for owning guns should be raised to 21?
I can’t speak for politicians, but those are the compromises I’d be willing to make. Which is why it’s kinda grating me that I’m being told I won’t compromise because the one thing I don’t want to do is ban anymore types of guns. I’m willing to do those things, though, and I feel there’s been chatter recently that some republicans would be willing to discuss a few of those options, but the left would have to agree to drop the talk of bans of any kind.

As for the legal age to own a gun. That’s tricky. Maybe raise it to 21 for specific guns, but I do think young women have often needed protection when first leaving the home at 18. But I’m certainly willing to discuss more vigorous testing for under 25, even.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I have a line and I said it a couple weeks ago.

I said guns should be legal. All guns. But bombs, expensive devises, missiles and shit like that not.

No one seemed to care at the time. Grim even made a nuclear joke about us having one in the backyard.
You get me confused with that fucker??!?!?!
done-tired.gif

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And link the fucking Raw chat before you confuse that with something too.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
King Switch said:
I can’t speak for politicians, but those are the compromises I’d be willing to make. Which is why it’s kinda grating me that I’m being told I won’t compromise because the one thing I don’t want to do is ban anymore types of guns. I’m willing to do those things, though, and I feel there’s been chatter recently that some republicans would be willing to discuss a few of those options, but the left would have to agree to drop the talk of bans of any kind. As for the legal age to own a gun. That’s tricky. Maybe raise it to 21 for specific guns, but I do think young women have often needed protection when first leaving the home at 18. But I’m certainly willing to discuss more vigorous testing for under 25, even.
you say they're compromises for you personally though, another confusion for me. Do you personally believe these things should be done? We are not politicians we don't personally have to compromise lol we can simply talk about what we believe

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Cause I have to compromise when I vote for any candidate out there lol but when i come here I'm pretty much just talking about what I actually believe unless we're talking pure election polls, stats,predictions, etc

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You think I’m a piece of shit for supporting gay rights when even Democrats said it was gross on the senate floor? Just because I also support a right on my constitution. It took until 2013 for Democrats to even catch up to my liberal stance on gay rights.

That’s fine. But don’t say you’re not extreme.
Nice whataboutism. You also didnt deny what i said that u care as much about ur rights to guns than actual ppl. Ill doulbe down, your moral priorities are trash n ive lost a ton of respect for you today im afraid. Enjoy your guns weirdo

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
okay so you do agree the second amendment doesn't cover all weapons that make feel better. Not I will try and understand why you think the ones that I don't should be legal, will you try and understand why I think they should?
I mean, I understand why you don’t want fully automatic. I’ve understood that position well and even partially agree with it. It’s easier when the law is already settled. I get why bad people shouldn’t access to them, but I also understand why the second amendment exists. It’s a hardline to balance.

I see the points being made against semi automatic rifles, but I don’t personally think it makes much difference. Those cops in Uvalde were cowards. I don’t believe for a second they would have gone in had he had two handguns and a shotgun instead.

On the other hand the AR is the number one choice for self defense for many. Especially among women as they find the weapon the easiest to wield.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
  • Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
With all this heat, we might as well start the Mafia game. :hayden3

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
you say they're compromises for you personally though, another confusion for me. Do you personally believe these things should be done? We are not politicians we don't personally have to compromise lol we can simply talk about what we believe
I’m a pro-2A guy. Anything that technically makes it harder to access your right is against my core belief, but seeing the mounting pressures to get things done and seeing the increase of crime, it’s what I’m willing to do to come across the table. Especially when the alternative is banning a gun type that I don’t personally think would be as helpful.