The Outkast Kid appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rell

Reaction score
:shocking: An anorexic white kid who watches nascar says he doesn't care about my opinion, my life is over now...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol I am not anorexic fool...

and yea I am white but more of gangster then you are or will ever be

Rell

Reaction score
So taking pictures in a backwards hat makes you gangster? So thats whats hot on the streets? :smh I saw the tornado pictures b, you're far from gangster. You live in Caucasian driven neighborhood, in fuckin GEORIGA of all places, you pose in see-threw shirts, and we're supposed to believe you're gangster? Fall back. I'm not "Role Model", so just give it up, because you're only embarrassing yourself.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So taking pictures in a backwards hat makes you gangster? So thats whats hot on the streets? :smh I saw the tornado pictures b, you're far from gangster. You live in Caucasian driven neighborhood, in fuckin GEORIGA of all places, you pose in see-threw shirts, and we're supposed to believe you're gangster? Fall back. I'm not "Role Model", so just give it up, because you're only embarrassing yourself.

ok for one..I grew up in the ghetto where shootings happened all the damn time ok...I did not know if I was gonna be alive from day to day...my family moved over here to keep us safe...and anyway they is hardly any white people in my neighborhood...and Ga is filled with more black people the anything..so yea Ga is not a white state...or a hick state like most people say it is...its mainly ghetto and stuff like that...

Rell

Reaction score
340-051108_Tornado0046_WDM.slideshow_main.prod_affiliate.71.JPG

That sure looks like the ghetto to me, look at all that graffiti. I can see gun powder just floating through the air....:smh

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
thats not even my street idiot...

thats over on the rich side of town...the pics I took are the ones from my street and area

also I done stated I grew up in the ghetto where shootings happened all the damn time ok...I did not know if I was gonna be alive from day to day...my family moved over here to keep us safe

Rell

Reaction score
First, you say thats not your neighborhood, you live in the ghetto. Then, you say your family moved away from the ghetto for safety issues. So what? You're pops moved from one ghetto to another, to keep you safe? Shit ain't addin' up...:smh

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
no I said I grew up....GREW UP...I REPEAT GREW UP IN THE GHETTO...

I never said I live in the ghetto bitch...the street I grew up on had gun fire every night and everyday

Pizza Men would not come bring me pizza...I am now out of the ghetto but the ghetto is still in me....damn go back to school and learn to read.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
"With Deepest Regrets and tears that are soaked,

I’m sorry to hear that your dad finally croaked.

He lived a full life on his own terms,

Soon he’ll be buried and eaten by worms.

But if I could have a son as stupid as you,

I’d have wished for cancer so I could die too.

So be brave, and be strong, get your life back on track

‘Cause the old bastard is dead and he ain’t coming back!"

Reaction score
LOL WOW DYLAN. AND WOW BLING. YOUR IN MY THREAD DOING THIS SHIT

Dude...just cuz you were raised in the ghetto, dont make you ghetto homie. I live in a trailer park. I aint no fucking poor ass hick. I dont really know what to consider myself. Oh yes! Im a fucking person, with a personality. Which obviously you dont have, if you trying to say that your ghetto so you can be cool when you grew up in the ghetto. You didnt do drugs, you aint shot no one, you aint been shot, you prolly havent been in a fight, and you prolly dont even know any of their names or the gangs they were in. Like I said I live in a trailer park, are jacked up trucks cool? Hell yeah! Do i fucking talk like a southern fuck, with chew hanging out my mouth all drunk all the time and drive a tractor to and from work? NOPE! Cuz I aint white trash, just like you aint ghetto son. So stop fronting, and be real homie!

Shit I may be more ghetto then you...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yo Yo Yo man chill....I was shot at once cause I wore red out cause its all I had to wear and a crip starts shooting at me...that was scary as fuck...people started shit with everyone....Grow another ball...damn..Its not that I dislike u...I just don't think u worthy of this shit ok.....hell I was joking when I said me...if anyone gets one it should be someone who done stuff for this forum like Chuck like I named earlier...or maybe even Monkeystyle but thats a big maybe...since well...he is now a boner...and..see...I don't be hating on anyone I just get tried of people ripping me off

I made one of theses for Tray on the other forum..so I felt ripped off by Rell...lol but me and him cool now...but Yo I am Ghetto...but not 100 percent Ghetto I admit that

but like this black girl I be knowing who wanna suck my cock....and shit like that...calls me her Ghetto Country Boi...see cause I am a mix of ghetto and country..and I am a boy but u drop the y change it to an i to make it more ghetto she said...so u know...

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
LOL WOW DYLAN. AND WOW BLING. YOUR IN MY THREAD DOING THIS SHIT

Dude...just cuz you were raised in the ghetto, dont make you ghetto homie. I live in a trailer park. I aint no fucking poor ass hick. I dont really know what to consider myself. Oh yes! Im a fucking person, with a personality. Which obviously you dont have, if you trying to say that your ghetto so you can be cool when you grew up in the ghetto. You didnt do drugs, you aint shot no one, you aint been shot, you prolly havent been in a fight, and you prolly dont even know any of their names or the gangs they were in. Like I said I live in a trailer park, are jacked up trucks cool? Hell yeah! Do i fucking talk like a southern fuck, with chew hanging out my mouth all drunk all the time and drive a tractor to and from work? NOPE! Cuz I aint white trash, just like you aint ghetto son. So stop fronting, and be real homie!

Shit I may be more ghetto then you...

Man I know I would be hating on you in your own thread.

But why the fuck would anyone with a head on their shoulders turn to the ghetto life when like he said
no I said I grew up....GREW UP...I REPEAT GREW UP IN THE GHETTO...

I never said I live in the ghetto bitch...the street I grew up on had gun fire every night and everyday

Pizza Men would not come bring me pizza...I am now out of the ghetto but the ghetto is still in me...

If he grew up in the ghetto and he came out smelling like roses and not into drugs and shit then he's better then all those 'gangsters' who smoke rock and whatever the fuck.

and for the record, only white trash would tell a guy who grew up in the ghetto that he's not ghetto. Like how do you know white trash? Because you want to be ghetto and that's not what you had pictured after seeing boyz in the hood?

There's a ghetto in every town, I've never been to georgia but if some guy told me that the CD in Red Deer are a bunch of posers i'd dispute

Famou$ 187

Who? Just give him a Nas quote & he'll shut up.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol u hate on me once place...take up for me one place...I guess lol...but yea I mean just cause I don't do drugs don't mean I ain't Ghetto ok..I knew what to do what not to do who to talk to who to avoid...I had a few homies...we just sit on there pouch and chill...go to bed get woke up by gun shots right near your damn window...living in a crappy house...but yea...I got out of the ghetto not something many people do...and like he said I got out and don't do bad shit..but I don't let people get in my fucking face...I will be straight up with u...you go live in the ghetto for the first 9 years of your life..and see how it changes you...

Rell

Reaction score
Who? Just give him a Nas quote & he'll shut up.

:laugh:

"Life's a Bitch, but God-forbid the bitch to divorce me, I'll be flooded with ice so hellfire can't scorch me"

quote has nothing to do with anything, but it was a hot line

Nas = :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.