The Outkast Kid appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rell

Reaction score
We are gathered here today to appreciate one of the most overlooked, under-appreciated members in IWF history, Randall "The Outkast Kid" Cunningham

He blessed us with some of the greatest moments in IWF history, including theee Greatest Column EVER, IWF After hours. Many have tried to fill his shoes, but none were successful :)smh: @ Lethal Weapon)

He was the guy who made it cool to pick on Famou$187. I'm sure most of us here can remember his heated battles with Fam, hell, at one point the entire front page of HIAT was full of "Fuck Famou$" threads...he made that happen :boxing_smiley:

He's probably the only guy in IWF history, with more shoutbox bans than Kenfan. But who's keeping count?

And finally, he was the guy who birthed "Rell In A Thread"

So, Salute the Big Boss Man. :flag_usa:

Reaction score
HERE YE HERE YE!

I did not ask for this award. But I would like to take this time to thank my keyboard, Defiant One, Y2Jasmine, MattHardyV1, and Most of all the one we know as Rell. For if it wasnt for him this would never have happened. I created Rell in a Thread so it is only humble for Rell to provide me my own appreciation thread. Yes I remember spending countless hours on After Hours and LWs horrible failures.

Again Rell I thank you!

Reaction score
I forgot that I also need to thank...The dumb Benoit lovers, Peepshow, Great One, Famous187, the dark knight, Wrestling Station, Kassidy, and all the other fucks who gave me shit to flame on.

Famous still needs banned cuz he lost that bet...tbh

Rell

Reaction score
We need the old IWF back, C4 change your name to OnceWalker :yes:

Somebody hunt down Nikki (aka Mat)

Find Localpimp and tell him to get his smurf ass back on the internet

We need to get this shit poppin again!

Rell

Reaction score
Who me? I'm not a 5 Starer...

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Famou$........................what is his own forum? please enlighten us with a link because we have no idea what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.