The Outkast Kid appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
o0cb4y.jpg

Nah I ain't mad...I just saying how you always try to use mom jokes for one there old and two I don't even know her so you trying to say that stuff is Blue.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
....Know what...I think I will just ignore you know...so yea don't brother talking to me...I won't see it.

This Guy

if i remember correctly, it was you who drove him nuts with your neg rep last year.

Well I just wanted him gone then. He was one giant prick. I knew he'd get pissed and leave and he did...but I knew like everyone else he'd be back.

Lmao. YES! This Guy neg repped me like 1000 times. He used to hate me. But in my reformed not so hateful ways as of late he is coming around.

I wouldn't go that far. I still don't really like you, but you aren't a pain in the ass anymore, so I have no problem with you being here.

Randall trying to talk a big game...dude you ain't done nothing expect give birth to a name thats Blue...Rell in a thread...Rell don't deserve shit...and neither do you...now me...weebo...C4...Chuck...one of us 4 should have one of theses....people who are cool...people with style people with more then one nut....HAHA

The only worthy name you mentioned was Chuck. You, Weebo & C4 are nobodies by comparison.

Rell why u trying to mis quote me dawg...I said words not used Smiley's...that junk for little kids unless u talking to a hot chick...

Wait....so you think using smiley's impresses hot girls? Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wait....so you think using smiley's impresses hot girls? Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. lol
no...see there a few that are flirty...and when you just being crazy and flirting with your girl or one u liked for awhile...u flirt...then drop a smiley also...I ain't say just post a damn smiley lol...u gotta drop a few lines her way...then hit her with the smiley and she will be loving it u know...

Rell

Reaction score
no...see there a few that are flirty...and when you just being crazy and flirting with your girl or one u liked for awhile...u flirt...then drop a smiley also...I ain't say just post a damn smiley lol...u gotta drop a few lines her way...then hit her with the smiley and she will be loving it u know...

So you only talk to cyber bitches?

Well, I, and most people I know, talk to females outside of the internet. So this "use smileys to impress females" thing isnt making sense. Am I supposed to walk up to a girl, and say "I noticed you from across the room, and I would really like to take you out, colon inlove colon"?

:unsure:

Qwake

me > TOK and V1.

btw, nice nickname you gave me lmao Rell (dad) :)

you bitches see Rells sig, its Rell then me in the middle and then Kenfan at the end :lol:

This Guy

So you only talk to cyber bitches?

Well, I, and most people I know, talk to females outside of the internet. So this "use smileys to impress females" thing isnt making sense. Am I supposed to walk up to a girl, and say "I noticed you from across the room, and I would really like to take you out, colon inlove colon"?

:unsure:

Thats what I was thinking too. I mean I don't pick up girls on the internet. And even if I did, I wouldn't need flirty smiley's to impress her. I would impress her with just my words or not at all, just as in real life. But I guess Bling is too ugle to try and pick up real women.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Thats what I was thinking too. I mean I don't pick up girls on the internet. And even if I did, I wouldn't need flirty smiley's to impress her. I would impress her with just my words or not at all, just as in real life. But I guess Bling is too ugle to try and pick up real women.

its girls I know from around here ok lol

u can talk to girls you know around here and still flirt online with the girl u know...

so yea before u try and insult someone man try and learn something lol..

Rell

Reaction score
Ok Twinkle Twinkle, we believe you...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Rell just STFU ok...I care more about TSS opinion then I do yours...hell I care more about Kenfans opinion then I do yours...You just some a spammer really...you never talk about wrestling...if u ain't a wrestling fan why u here.

Status
Not open for further replies.