The Outkast Kid appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rell

Reaction score
How do you know Jasmine's not really a guy who found a picture of a girl and posted it?

:laugh: exactly, same goes for you (no offense) and everyone around here, except for maybe Kassidy, that kid stays posting pictures. I could be a 13 year old Guatemalan female, and you guys think I'm an 18 year old black kid :smh

Hometown Kid

:laugh: exactly, same goes for you (no offense) and everyone around here, except for maybe Kassidy, that kid stays posting pictures. I could be a 13 year old Guatemalan female, and you guys think I'm an 18 year old black kid :smh

You could be but you ain't...I could be a 22 year old Japanese woman but i'm not i'm a 16 year old guy living in Tennessee(you know it's true nobody would lie about living in this dump) I know Network television wants to make you believe every single person lies about who they are on the web,but in reality most people are who they say they are because they just don't give a fuck...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lmao...I am who I say I am...and the girls I talk to are also...lol..cause a.i know them and b. I watch them on webcam haha

LadyHotrod

No offence taken because it's true. I can prove I am who I say I am but in general, people can claim to be anything on the internet.

This Guy

^^which is why I think Bling is nuts....I don't think there is anyway to prove that any of those people they don't actually know are actually female, unless they pose with a sign specific to something.

I still prefer the real thing. Watching a girl on web cam is great and all, I have a female friend in the UK with a cam who has shown me a thing or two, but ultimately if I actually know you, its gotta be the real thing or nothing.

This Guy

btw, I just noticed TOK is banned, do we still have to appreciate him?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
*Partys*

So no more one nut freak

what did he do.

Rell

Reaction score
I wish I would've known the guy was a envy hiding snake before I made a thread praising him. Just shows you how two faced these internet personalities really are. :smh

and since I made a thread showing him appreciation, I guess I'm riding his dick like a motorcycle. That seems to be the popular trend these days.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Hey, Outkast kid...

3327584566.jpg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler