OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Ryan Blake: Egh....I swear I will break his neck one day. Our next award will be a double since the same person won both. The winner of Best Talker Of The Year and Heel Of The Year.....Joseph Diamond!

*Ryan Blake begins to wait as he looks tired as fuck*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THE 2 AWARDS THAT I WANTED MOST! COME ON! I ENSLAVED SOMEONE FFS! I TURNED THAT SLAVE INTO A HANNIBAL LECTER RIP OFF!... I swear you people don't know talent when you see it.

Seriously though, Civ earned both of these so congrats... But you will all pay for this treachery.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Ryan Blake: Egh....I swear I will break his neck one day. Our next award will be a double since the same person won both. The winner of Best Talker Of The Year and Heel Of The Year.....Joseph Diamond!

2 copy.png

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Deserved for @CiV, definitely the biggest surprise success in terms of promos this year. In matches is me. Ofc.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THE 2 AWARDS THAT I WANTED MOST! COME ON! I ENSLAVED SOMEONE FFS! I TURNED THAT SLAVE INTO A HANNIBAL LECTER RIP OFF!... I swear you people don't know talent when you see it.

Seriously though, Civ earned both of these so congrats... But you will all pay for this treachery.
Pretty sure we'll still have feud, anyway.......

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
NVM I checked skype before his forum profile xD

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
;( I'm not gonna win a proper award... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Now, now... sharing is good for everyone! The fact that you win an award with someone else means nothing!

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Danny Jacobs is waiting at gorilla position in his Ric Flair-robe and his sunglasses, ready to accept his nomination into the Hall of Fame... He jumps around out of happiness and screams:

''Hard work pays off, brother! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!''
Don't think nobody saw you post in the ooc voting thread.

Cause I seent it.

I seent it all.

Reactions: Geek773