OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Jack Rogue's new music hits in the Precision arena for the first time ever*

*Rogue emerges from behind the LED screen after a few seconds of inactivity, already carrying a microphone, and with his new Intercontinental Championship draped over his shoulder. Instead of heading to the ring, Jack marches from one side of the stage to the other, shaking his head and twitching*

Jack: Cut the music! *The music fades out leaving the raucous boos of the audience as the dominant sound in the arena* Here's a question for all of you, what exactly do you think you're booing? Are you booing me, because I've moved past the illusions of rules and respect, that you forced on me? Are you booing the fact that this moment - the instant of my metamorphosis, the change that enabled me to take what should have been mine all this time - happened in the first place? Or are you booing the fact that that, and my rampage that followed it, brought me success? Because first of all, my new state of mind - you can call it psychosis all you like but I call it freedom - won me this... *Jack lifts his title into the air to a chorus of boos* ...what I've yearned and pursued for longer than half of the people in the back have even been here, championship gold. I won it as the competitor I always knew I could be, freed of the red tape of respect, rules, morality. And now, I'm getting further recognition for my transformation with this award. Actually... nah, fuck it. I'm saying "fuck this award" the same way I said "fuck all of you". And for the same reason - I don't need it! Gold, gold, gold - shiny, shiny gold! REAL gold! This Intercontinental Championship gold - that's all I need! So Blake, you put that cheapo, fake trophy on eBay and send the proceeds to my bank account. I'll take my title of "OMG Moment of the Year" as a reminder of how I fooled all of you idiots into believing that I was somehow above what made everyone else successful. And with that... goodnight!

*Jack cackles maniacally, then turns on his heel and leaves with his belt as his music hits again*
Vega taught Jack well. (Odd since the face turned heel and the heel turned face in the lead-upm to their respective championship reigns)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Vega taught Jack well. (Odd since the face turned heel and the heel turned face in the lead-upm to their respective championship reigns)
We can gloss over that second bit. <3

Btw thanks for doing us all a favour and being brave enough to go back to face Vega after... last time. It was very needed. xD

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
We can gloss over that second bit. <3

Btw thanks for doing us all a favour and being brave enough to go back to face Vega after... last time. It was very needed. xD
In all fairness... Calling a male character "Alice" was brave, lol. And bringing Vega back in the first place was brave. Turning Vega face is child's play.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Ryan Blake: Why does no one want the damn trophies? Bloody kids. Our next award is Match Of The Year.....What was the match that entertained you the most? Which match had those almighty spots that made you go oh! I'm looking forward to this one, and I have a feeling you'll all like it as well

*Ryan Blake begins to open the envelope containing the result with a smile*

Ryan Blake: Match Of The Year goes to.....Buster Gates VS Alice Xander VS Chris Young! And to accept the award......Welcome back Alice Xander!
Oh Jesus. Uh, kinda didn't ever plan on promoing Alice again, but I'll give it a shot.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Oh Jesus. Uh, kinda didn't ever plan on promoing Alice again, but I'll give it a shot.
Loser of the match accepts the award because it's the only thing you're getting out of that match ;)

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

The fans pop louder than a pair of silicon tits being poked by a drawing pin as the most feminine competitor in Precision history comes running out of "The Alice Position" like a fat chick just farted and deflated herself. Surprisingly, nothing has changed about him/her, except maybe a little brain damage, but that was probably always there. Still looking like Dora The Explorer got busy with The Pink Panther, Alice begins to sing along with him theme tune... Badly, but still manages to get the fans to sing along with him. He runs down the ring, slides into it and damn near falling out the other end, stopping himself by grabbing the ring curtain thingy thing. He pulls himself up and walks over to Ryan Blake, jumping up and down waiting to be handed his award. Ryan hands Alice his first piece of gold in his career and gives him the mic... This can only go so well.

Alice Xander: "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I'm honoured! I'm almost sexually aroused by this statue of a half naked man scoop slamming another half naked man! That sounded so gay but I couldn't give two poops to a toilet despite the fact that I may already have done a doodoo in my pants! I'm a champion baybay! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The fans once again pop loudly at the overly enthusiastic Alice Xander... Ryan Blake however, being the bloated up, roid-raging, generic looking twin brother to his sister, prick, tries to rain on Alice's parade, snatching the mic from Alice as the crowd boos loudly.

Ryan Blake: "Except... You're not a champion. This isn't a title, it's a trophy for having a good match... That you lost, I might add, so could you just hurry this along so that we can get to the meaningful awa..."

Alice, snatches the mic back.

Alice Xander: "Blah, blah, generic promo, blah! Bitch please! You're unimportant here! This is my moment, and I'm gonna celebrate it, Alice Xander style! Whoot whoot! Hit it, sound guy that I hate!"

As Alice says this, his theme song plays. Balloons and confetti rains from the heavens and Alice begins to bask in his glory, jumping up and down and dancing, kinda looking like he's having an epileptic fit, and dropping his mic. Ryan Blake has had enough, however, seeing as Alice may never leave, Ryan signals for security. 6 Guards come from behind the curtain, while Alice is completely oblivious. They charge the ring and one stocky, butterbean looking mofo tackles Alice to the ground. The music cuts and the guards pile on top of Alice, picking him up and dragging him out of the ring. Alice, still holding his trophy, is being physically carried up the ramp while shouting...

Alice Xander: "THANK YOU ALL! I WUV YA! BYE!"

As Ryan Blake sees this as a good time for a commercial break.

This was a thing... That happened. Yup, thanks for the award though! :p
Well, I won an award... And I tried my best with Alice here, forgive me but it's been a while.