OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Alright, I'll post the awards later today, but I expect the winners to post a little promo saying something......Just a little acceptance speech since I need it done fast.
Blade is in hiding forever though.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm making this real fast, so don't expect anything decent from it.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*Ryan Blake is standing on top of a podium while wearing a black suit. The fans are booing Ryan Blake as he smiles back. Ryan Blake grabs one of the ten award trophies before he begins to speak*

Ryan Blake: Tonight we celebrate the achievements of the superstars over the past year. To win one of these awards mean you have made a massive impact this year, so please take a seat and enjoy some of the great moments over the past year.

*One of the officials hands Ryan Blake an envelope containing the result of the first award *

Ryan Blake: First we'll start with Face Of The Year. This award is for those superstars who you love to cheer for. These are the group of people who will do the right thing at all costs....I personally don't get it myself, but that's probably because I'm a prick. Only 1% separated number two and number one in this category, but the superstar who ended up on the higher end and Face Of The Year.....The Blade!

@Gino Bambino accept the award and say something nice since you're a face :p
Darn... I voted for Geek. Congrats to Gino though... We'll all miss that guy who feuded with Anthony Black at the start of the year. :p. Nice way for little old Bladey to go out though [HASHTAG]#YouDeserveIt[/HASHTAG]!

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Darn... I voted for Geek. Congrats to Gino though... We'll all miss that guy who feuded with Anthony Black at the start of the year. :p. Nice way for little old Bladey to go out though [HASHTAG]#YouDeserveIt[/HASHTAG]!
He just ended up with one vote more

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
*After a slight pause, Ryan Blake leans back into the microphone*

Ryan Blake: Unfortunately, The Blade has been M.I.A ever since Wrestle Dynasy, so on his behalf, I will accept the award for him.

*The crowd reacts poorly to this, but it doesn't matter since Ryan Blake has already moved on*
Haha, The Blade's never gonna lay eyes on that award. :(
*Considers Kanye Westing this shit*
*Considers Joe Calzagheing this punk*

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Report: Ryan Blake has just fired the Blade. Ryan Blake was originally planning a massive World title run with The Blade, but he has lost all faith in the man after no showing the awards. The Blade will not main event Summerslam as World champion.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Ryan Blake: Well....It seems The Blade has decided to no show this event. We wish him the best in his future endeavors. Our next award of the night is OMG Moment Of The Year. These are the moments that caused complete shock when they happened, and I have to say we have a lot of contenders. I personally voted for my brother becoming unified World champion since anything with a Blake is great, but we both know that you small minded people will vote for the lesser moments. Give me the damn envelope.

*Ryan Blake opens the envelope which causes disgust in his face*

Ryan Blake: I knew it....Why is everyone going on about this?! I did it like 10 times in the past year already. The winner of OMG Moment Of The Year is....Jack Rogue.

Just realised that I may have voted for Geek a lot. Unintentionally of course but he's done so much this year, congrats my man

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ryan Blake: Well....It seems The Blade has decided to no show this event. We wish him the best in his future endeavors. Our next award of the night is OMG Moment Of The Year. These are the moments that caused complete shock when they happened, and I have to say we have a lot of contenders. I personally voted for my brother becoming unified World champion since anything with a Blake is great, but we both know that you small minded people will vote for the lesser moments. Give me the damn envelope.

*Ryan Blake opens the envelope which causes disgust in his face*

Ryan Blake: I knew it....Why is everyone going on about this?! I did it like 10 times in the past year already. The winner of OMG Moment Of The Year is....Jack Rogue.

NO! NO! NO!
THAT IS MY AWARD!
*takes award*
MINE!

Geek's heel turn was so obvious...(pretty much every single heel and face turn was obvious tbh) The biggest OMG Moment of the year was probably when Sonic won the title tbh.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
NO! NO! NO!
THAT IS MY AWARD!
*takes award*
MINE!

Geek's heel turn was so obvious...(pretty much every single heel and face turn was obvious tbh) The biggest OMG Moment of the year was probably when Sonic won the title tbh.

How heel of you to take the award.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I stopped getting alerts for this thread. 67 new posts...