OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I WANT MY AWARDS. WD IS OVER. :p

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I gotta say, the one thing I really hope to see more of is well-constructed feuds between people next league. This year (WWEF only) the only feuds I can really think of that held major substance was Rhys Haze vs. Victor Solololololololololo Cup and Rogue vs. Vega. Everything else was just sorta there, and matches were just sorta happening. Another thing that'd be nice to see is more in ring interaction. Most promos were just solo tasks and didn't really add anything to matches imo.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I gotta say, the one thing I really hope to see more of is well-constructed feuds between people next league. This year (WWEF only) the only feuds I can really think of that held major substance was Rhys Haze vs. Victor Solololololololololo Cup and Rogue vs. Vega. Everything else was just sorta there, and matches were just sorta happening. Another thing that'd be nice to see is more in ring interaction. Most promos were just solo tasks and didn't really add anything to matches imo.
I feel like the reasons for this were the fact that the league kinda got cut in half with TWF ending, so noone really knew what they were doing, and also a lack of experienced members and a lot of newer ones, who are still learning the ropes, especially promo wise. A lot of this will be better next year as long as people are willing to put in effort, and to ask others for help and feedback. The feedback culture of 2k15 did so much for that league. Next year's feedback thread needs to be bomb.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
anyone want a fun match or something?