OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
And there goes the last baby-face. Congrats guys, you're Lucha Underground now, guys.
The guy I plan on bringing in (Out of the 18 possible options) will likely be a babyface.
Damn... Give it a couple more months and Vega'll be the only guy from 2k14 or 2k15 left in the league because he is one old motherfucker!
Blade is only 24 (allegedly). Two years ain't that long of a time frame fam. You just can't let shit go.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Tony Stark was barely there for 2k15. Like, the last month and a half. Noah Styles is in and out. And Impact may bring in a new guy in 2k17.
Would like to see Impact use someone else. He has been using Chris Young for years

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
The guy I plan on bringing in (Out of the 18 possible options) will likely be a babyface.

Blade is only 24 (allegedly). Two years ain't that long of a time frame fam. You just can't let shit go.
In these leagues, 2 years is a fucking decade. Every year 90% of the old roster is gone and replaced with new faces and that doesn't happen in RL in just 1 year so 1 year in a league is like 5 years in a real promotion. That's kinda how these things has always been. Geek portraying a veteran despite only being here a year, The Scat being considered a legend after only 2 and a half years. Can't compare league time to RL time because it's different from a kayfabe standpoint.

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
In these leagues, 2 years is a fucking decade. Every year 90% of the old roster is gone and replaced with new faces and that doesn't happen in RL in just 1 year so 1 year in a league is like 5 years in a real promotion. That's kinda how these things has always been. Geek portraying a veteran despite only being here a year, The Scat being considered a legend after only 2 and a half years. Can't compare league time to RL time because it's different from a kayfabe standpoint.
chill

So this means Blade is like. John Cena. Cool.

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
How would people feel about recording PPV matches next year and creating a full video of all the matches? Basically like a show or some shit.....My upload speed is great, so getting it up on YouTube in time wouldn't be a problem.

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
How would people feel about recording PPV matches next year and creating a full video of all the matches? Basically like a show or some shit.....My upload speed is great, so getting it up on YouTube in time wouldn't be a problem.
I support this. But reliability is gonna be hard to get every match done and recorded.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
This show recording caused SO MANY problems before that I think the current system of everyone sorting their own matches works better. If someone doesn't get it done, no biggie - all dem MOTYs are still there. And there isn't the extra level of editing from the GM, which generally takes 5ever.