OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@Geek773 Reply already.....I look stupid just standing there waiting for your late entrance

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
NO! NO! NO!
THAT IS MY AWARD!
*takes award*
MINE!

Geek's heel turn was so obvious...(pretty much every single heel and face turn was obvious tbh) The biggest OMG Moment of the year was probably when Sonic won the title tbh.
I agree. Neilson hinted as a heel a bit too much in the master interview if I'm honest and Geek told me beforehand that he was turning heel and he also superkicked me in the face for no reason before it even happened....

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I agree. Neilson hinted as a heel a bit too much in the master interview if I'm honest and Geek told me beforehand that he was turning heel and he also superkicked me in the face for no reason before it even happened....
tbf Robert Blake should be winning every award

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Dood, I posted that reply up when I was about to post it, blame the website for crashing and making me lose all my work.

(Thanks to Reag I now do all my promos on notepad)

When I write promos for an e-fed, I usually save it on a word document and save it on my desktop and a USB, that way I can keep records of my characters (well...only two atm) along with old promos, future promo ideas, and ideas for new characters.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
When I write promos for an e-fed, I usually save it on a word document and save it on my desktop and a USB, that way I can keep records of my characters (well...only two atm) along with old promos, future promo ideas, and ideas for new characters.
You, my friend, have way to much spare time...

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
You, my friend, have way to much spare time...

I did write promos in a word doc beforehand after one time the site I was on crashed while writing. But I mainly started keeping information on my characters when TWF announced it was closing. I was like, "Wait, I'm going to lose all my stuff about Ryan Vendetta and Danger Zone, and all of what I worked on with everyone else." So I saved my sign up along with Danger Shows, old promos I liked and a couple of matches I was part of or wrote. So when I decided to give it a shot again with a new character, I decided to save what I write for Ivy Hale now too.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Oh, I'm so sorry that I went and did a history essay because Frosty took too long!

Going to go do it now.
I'm not real good at history... But I can tell you your future if ya don't hurry the fuck up!
images

• Haha
Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*Jack Rogue's new music hits in the Precision arena for the first time ever*

*Rogue emerges from behind the LED screen after a few seconds of inactivity, already carrying a microphone, and with his new Intercontinental Championship draped over his shoulder. Instead of heading to the ring, Jack marches from one side of the stage to the other, shaking his head and twitching*

Jack: Cut the music! *The music fades out leaving the raucous boos of the audience as the dominant sound in the arena* Here's a question for all of you, what exactly do you think you're booing? Are you booing me, because I've moved past the illusions of rules and respect, that you forced on me? Are you booing the fact that this moment - the instant of my metamorphosis, the change that enabled me to take what should have been mine all this time - happened in the first place? Or are you booing the fact that that, and my rampage that followed it, brought me success? Because first of all, my new state of mind - you can call it psychosis all you like but I call it freedom - won me this... *Jack lifts his title into the air to a chorus of boos* ...what I've yearned and pursued for longer than half of the people in the back have even been here, championship gold. I won it as the competitor I always knew I could be, freed of the red tape of respect, rules, morality. And now, I'm getting further recognition for my transformation with this award. Actually... nah, fuck it. I'm saying "fuck this award" the same way I said "fuck all of you". And for the same reason - I don't need it! Gold, gold, gold - shiny, shiny gold! REAL gold! This Intercontinental Championship gold - that's all I need! So Blake, you put that cheapo, fake trophy on eBay and send the proceeds to my bank account. I'll take my title of "OMG Moment of the Year" as a reminder of how I fooled all of you idiots into believing that I was somehow above what made everyone else successful. And with that... goodnight!

*Jack cackles maniacally, then turns on his heel and leaves with his belt as his music hits again*
Pressed send early at first, but there it is. I tried to hurry. Thanks to everyone who voted for me. Another one for the signature... xD