OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Okay... By any chance that I do win another award, (The only one I see happening is Feud Of The Year) could @Geek773 accept that award? Because it's bed time for Welsh cause he's up at half 3 in the morning. And I don't think that Frosty'll want to wait until I finish work tomorrow for me to reply.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Okay... By any chance that I do win another award, (The only one I see happening is Feud Of The Year) could @Geek773 accept that award? Because it's bed time for Welsh cause he's up at half 3 in the morning. And I don't think that Frosty'll want to wait until I finish work tomorrow for me to reply.
@CiV just be taking way to damn long.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
are you a bodyguard or a stripper, mate? Who works at 2:30 in the morning? ~

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Dammit. And I thought I was getting on NBA 2K tonight... :p

That's fine. Enjoy your (still fucking stupid xD) hours at work, buddy!

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Half 3, actually. And no, but I start work at half 5 and I got to walk there, and that takes a good hour, so half 3 gives me an hour to get ready and an hour to get to work.
Half 3 = 2:30, right? Also, I'd suggest getting a bike or some faster form of transportation

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Half 3, actually. And no, but I start work at half 5 and I got to walk there, and that takes a good hour, so half 3 gives me an hour to get ready and an hour to get to work.
Don't dodge the question! Stripper or bodyguard?! :p