OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
BASTARD! Had us all on strings. Well played.

Although js, we kinda desperately need babyfaces and face buster would've been something new... But i suppose that's a story for another time.

Reactions: Geek773

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
The lights in the Precision arena slowly dim down and some colorful spotlights begin to roam around the crowd.
Fading in on the titantron are the words "Ladies and Gentlemen..."

The music of Exodus Superstar, Hall of Famer, Current Ironman and World Champion of Exodus, Jet Starr begins to play throughout the arena.
Out comes Jet Starr with both titles held high above his head as he walks down the ramp with a gigantic smile on his face.
He is met with a deafening amount of boos, for not only being extremely despised, but for being in enemy territory.
Jet makes his way into the ring, walking right past Ryan Blake and going to stand on the top rope.
He raises both championships in the air again as fireworks go off on the ceiling of the arena.
Jet basks in the glory before retrieving a microphone and standing opposite Ryan Blake.

Jet: Well hello there Mr. Blake, firstly I would like to thank you for allowing somebody from the other side to join you in this ring tonight. Secondly, I just want to say you're welcome for the ratings boost. Thirdly, I want to sincerely apologize for crushing the hopes and dreams of your brother Robert when I snatched this World Heavyweight Championship from him over on our superior finale, The Mega Show III. This makes me the only man in history to ever hold both the Ironman and World Heavyweight Championships at the same time. It also makes me the first and only man to hold two championships simultaneously that belong to one promotion. Currently, I am the most decorated man in all of sports entertainment, and there isn't any better feeling than knowing that not a single person here like me for it. Now, I could talk about myself forever, we all know that, so why don't we get on with the show here, Ryan. Would you care to explain the situation, or should I handle this if it feels like too much for you.

Jet steps backwards and motions to the center of the ring, signaling Ryan Blake to talk.

BY GAWD MAGGLE!

WHAT IS JET STARR DOING IN THE PLAYSTATION ZONE?! IT'S OUTTA-CONTROL MAGGLE!

Also dude, you're my friend, the theme music is great, but it reminds me of one of the two guys Bayler and I beat in our last NGW match the same night Vendetta beat Bass...

Reactions: Nostradamus

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Jet smiles at Robert Blake.

Jet: Well, I'll agree with you on one thing, Exodus does suck. I came back to do one major thing, and that was to improve that place, but now I realize I'd be beating a dead horse...so I decided to buy a new one. That's right, you no longer have to worry about Exodus, now you have to worry about my show. I bought that place and I'm changing everything for the better. You're looking at the General Manager of the next A show in sports entertainment, "Ignition"!

Jet points at a stagehand, who brings a garbage can into the ring.

Jet: That is also why I decided to grace you with my presence tonight. We need to complete a deal, and I'm a man of my word, but first, I need to get rid of some disgusting trash.

Jet takes the Ironman Championship off of his shoulder, holds it over the garbage can and drops it in.

Jet: That piece of garbage is never seeing the light of day again. Now, that thing you have right there, is the official Ignition World Championship, and I would appreciate it if you gave me my property. In return I'll give you the championship you want, as per our agreement.

Jet holds out his hand, but keeps the title he's holding over his shoulder out of Ryan's reach.

Jet: You first, bro.

So lets get this straight.Exodus are using Precisions Iron Man Title as their main championship. And we are using their world title. And the xbox league have trashed the iron man championship...So Frosty wanted to win the iron man championship so he could pass it to Jet. But why would Ignition want Precision's midcard belt? And why did this not happen backstage because I would be so bored if I was watching this. This shit is confusing, explain it @TheFrostyBlur @Jet Starr

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So lets get this straight.Exodus are using Precisions Iron Man Title as their main championship. And we are using their world title. And the xbox league have trashed the iron man championship...So Frosty wanted to win the iron man championship so he could pass it to Jet. But why would Ignition want Precision's midcard belt? And why did this not happen backstage because I would be so bored if I was watching this. This shit is confusing, explain it @TheFrostyBlur @Jet Starr

No.

The Exodus has their own Iron Man Title. Jet had both that and their world title. Since they are retiring their Iron Man title, this was how Jet wrote it off and renamed the show/title.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
No.

The Exodus has their own Iron Man Title. Jet had both that and their world title. Since they are retiring their Iron Man title, this was how Jet wrote it off and renamed the show/title.
So they are taking Precision's Iron Man title? And renaming it?

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
If only there was a promo explaining that

Oh another X Box guy. Hi Panda dude! :sadpanda:

I'm not a Playstation League member...I'm more like their pet...

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
With what I wrote in the Awards section (the 3 little useless segments where I made a fool out of myself), Danny Jacobs OFFICIALLY retires from the leagues! Had a fun run, and even though most of you don't know me, that's fine. Those who do can tell you how much of an asshole I am~

Thanks to all the lads, even the lads that worked themselves into shoots with me at times

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
With what I wrote in the Awards section (the 3 little useless segments where I made a fool out of myself), Danny Jacobs OFFICIALLY retires from the leagues! Had a fun run, and even though most of you don't know me, that's fine. Those who do can tell you how much of an asshole I am~

Thanks to all the lads, even the lads that worked themselves into shoots with me at times
RIP