OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
V2
Cgzwnw_UcAI69dj.jpg

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
tournament matches will have special stipulations this week

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I have a sad sense that this place is going to die quickly. Help me be optimistic somebody.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I have a sad sense that this place is going to die quickly. Help me be optimistic somebody.
The lack of active members is worrying and I was thinking the same thing. And for the first time in a while we have a record high number of active people in the xbox league too. I honestly think unless more people do become active and some people who were in TWF who didn't sign up here join up, the ps4 league may struggle for a while. Which is a shame as I know a lot of people didn't join because they don't like change, yet apart from resetting the leagues everything else has stayed basically the same.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
The lack of active members is worrying and I was thinking the same thing. And for the first time in a while we have a record high number of active people in the xbox league too. I honestly think unless more people do become active and some people who were in TWF who didn't sign up here join up, the ps4 league may struggle for a while. Which is a shame as I know a lot of people didn't join because they don't like change, yet apart from resetting the leagues everything else has stayed basically the same.
I hear you. Hell, I joined just so I could promo and have a fresh start after my glamorous exit in the TWF league. I liked the restart, and I just hope more people show out.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm waiting on the tournament to end, before doing anything. Wait till after the tournaments, Before worrying about anything...... Just my 2 pence.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

As the live audience is idly conversing with one another, "Highway Song" begins echoing throughout the arena. The crowd directs their attention over to the entrance ramp. Some boos can be heard from the crowd, and after about five seconds, a gruff and burly man slowly walks out from the backstage area. The man has made himself known to the audience as Bill Bronson. He is wearing a simple attire: red trunks with accompanying red knee pads and boots. As Bronson approaches the ringside area, he walks towards he timekeeper's area and asks for a microphone. He then walks up the nearby steel steps and enters the ring. His entrance theme slowly fades out, as he remains in the ring for a few seconds. The expression on his face is far from a pleasant one. After another moment, he holds the mic up to his mouth, prepared to speak.

Bronson: I said that I would bring change to the world of professional wrestling last week. A renaissance has begun, and I'm the one leading it. After making work of Joe Diamond last week and knocking him out of this little tournament, I've been faced with a new challenger. I'll be dancing with Alice Zander. Someone else who is just as colorful as Joe, and even more of an embrassment to wrestling.

This statement garners a massive amount of boos from the live crowd.

Bronson: Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure that as a person Mr. Alice is a great performer; but as a wrestler he's nothing. That fruitcake is in this business for all the wrong reasons. I bet you that he'll come down to this ring all smiles, high-fiving all the little ones in the front row. And you people will cheer and applaud for his antics, and he'll love every moment of it. In fact, he'll love it so much that it'll go to his head. Then once that bell rings, his focus will be directed on entertaining y'all over the bull that's staring him down.

As Bronson continues, the crowd's boos continiously grow louder and louder as his words rile them up. They continiously see it as poor taste.

Bronson: That Bull is going to run straight through the fool. It's going to spin him around like a Whirlwind, and then he's going to be slammed into the ground so hard that he won't even be able to make it beyond a ten count. That's why-

Bronson is set to continue, but he is suddenly cut off by a specifically childish song...

OOC: @Welsh-Wizard-97

I'm a Barbie Girl! In a Barb... *Cough* Sorry... Uh, Barbie Girl plays throughout the arena and quite a few people cheer, probably just fans of Aqua but they're still cheering!

Alice comes out of "The Alice Position" and onto the stage with a massive smile on his face having won his first ever wrestling match last week... And partly because he just got past round 40 on Black Ops 3 Zombies just minutes before coming out here. In fact, he was playing that half way through Billy's speech, which makes me wonder if he even has any clue as to what Ol Goat's Gruff even said. Either way, he has a microphone in his hand, so this can only go well.

Alice: Hey! Hey! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
That was weird.
Alice: Hi everyone!
A couple of cheers... HE'S LOVED!
Alice: Uh, hey there... Billy is it? I'm sorry, I don't know who you are but I normally skip boring parts of wrestling shows so I guess I wouldn't know you... Anyway, I'm Alice... XANDER! Not ZANDER! Get it right!
I guess he did here what Billy was saying.
Alice: And what's wrong with high-fiving kids? It's fun! Look!
Alice begins to high-five kids... Bill isn't impressed.
Alice: Okay, you try!
Bill doesn't move.
Alice: Uh, okay... I guess, uh... Hey sir?
Alice points at a man in the front row who's watching the show with his son.
Alice: Can I borrow your kid?
Shockingly the father allows it... That's bad parenting right there. And Alice lifts the kid over the barricade, the kid's only like 6 years old. Alice holds the kids hand and heads to the ring, getting in and walking up to Billy.
Alice: Here, high-five... Uh, what's your name kid?
Kid: Billy.
Alice: Oh WOW! You guys have the same name! That's adorable!... Well Big Billy, give little Biilly a high-five! Go on...
Big Billy really is a heartless bastard. Alice picks the kid up so that he's face to face with big Billy.
Alice: Cmon! Look at his wittle face! He getting sad! Pwease high-five him!
Big Billy just says no.
Alice: You heartless bastard!
Big Billy's mad! He walks towards Alice and Alice drops the kid, luckily lil Billy lands on his feet and both of them try to run away and leave the ring... Lil Billy escapes and goes back to his dad but Alice gets caught by Big Billy and Billy rag dolls Alice so that both are staring each other in the eyes. Alice is crapping himself right now, and actually screams like a girl.
Alice: HELP! RAPE! RAPE! PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! I'M NOT GOOD FOR YOUR DIET! Although it looks like you stopped dieting a long time ago...
Oh for **** sake just shut up before he does eat you! Big Billy is extremely pissed right now.

@Gambino

This can only go well.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
just going to say something guys. If this league does die then the PS4 league is done on this site since that was made clear to us. This means the PS4 league (all WWE games) wouldn't be a thing which would be sad. I'm trying my best to keep it alive but it does get hard when TWF guys don't want to sign up and help the league live. The PS4 league should be doing great but we're at the point of 3 matches on the card and that's terrible. As the GM I will continue my work until the higher powers decide it's time. As for now I would like all league members to get the word around so we can get some more active members.