OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Just realized that from WWE 2k14 to now, I've competed in a grand total of 7 different leagues... No reason for pointing it out, just thought it was cool.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
4c4d71121229e853169a335946b5aa04.png
Bill has been uploaded.
Just realized that from WWE 2k14 to now, I've competed in a grand total of 7 different leagues... No reason for pointing it out, just thought it was cool.
Looser

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Alice is in gorilla with his match being moments away. He is in his ring attire, looking like something out of Barbie or My Little Pony. He is jumping up and down nervously in anticipation of his first ever professional wrestling match and decides to try and take his mind off it.
Alice: So, why do they call this place Gorilla?
Sound Guy: It's a tribute to Gorilla Monsoon.
Alice: Oh yeah, I've seen that film! There was a wrestling promotion in an alternate universe and Gorilla Monsoon used to be a wrestler... But why're we paying tribute to someone who ain't real?
Sound Guy: I actually have no idea!
Alice: Well I think it's stupid. Oh, I know! We should call this place... The Alice Position!
Sound Guy: Uh, why?
Alice: Because when I become the first WWEF Undisputed World Champion, we'll need something to remember me by when I'm dead and this'll be perfect! You could have a sign just outside the door that says "Alice" and you can put loads of pink furniture in here and it'll look awesome!
Sound Guy: I really don't think that's going to happen.
Alice: Well what do you know, you've never wrestled... You ain't one of us.
Sound Guy: Neither have you! You've wrestled all of zero matches in you entire life!
Alice: Shh! Stop talking, I'm trying to mentally prepare... It's what us wrestlers do before matches.
Sound Guy: But you started talking to me!
Alice: Just be ready to play my music.
The Sound Guy is pretty annoyed by this point.
Alice: I can do this... I'm a wrestler!... I'm a man!
Sound Guy: All those things are questionable...
Alice: Shh!
Producer: Okay Alice, you ready?
Alice: Born ready!
Sound Guy: And born a girl.
Alice: SHUT UP!
Producer: Okay Mark... Play music in 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!
Barbie Girl then suddenly plays all throughout the arena.
Alice: What the fuck is this!
Producer: Language! Mark, what's this?
Sound Guy: Sorry boss, some guy must have given me the wrong CD.
Producer: Well, we can't go back now... Okay Alice, we're burning screen time here. Get out to that ring and put on a show.
Alice: I am not walking to the ring to Barbie Girl!
Producer: If you don't then you'll be out of the tournament and you'll likely be fired!
Alice: This is BULLSHIT!
Producer: LANGUAGE! Now go!
Alice: FINE!
Alice looks at Mark (Sound Guy) with a stare that is suppose to look evil but makes him look like he's constipated walking through the curtain of The Alice Position and onto the stage to a couple of cheers from those who liked him in his first promo.
Sound Guy: Good luck!

End Of Segment

Notes to take away from this: My theme song is officially Barbie Girl and The Gorilla Position have been unofficially named The Alice Position.
Somebody had to do something in the Backstage Thread... Hope y'all like it!

Reactions: Geek773

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team