OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
just need one more person now

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
decided to buy the game so we can start at the same time as the Xbox guys. Dedication.

Reactions: Solarxpixel

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Multi man match pls
It's tournament week this week to decide the first champions. With the relatively small roster at the minute there wont be any other matches until people start getting knocked out of it.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
It's tournament week this week to decide the first champions. With the relatively small roster at the minute there wont be any other matches until people start getting knocked out of it.
I'll probably leave signing up this week then. I'd rather develop the character first... Get him that main event character status before going for championships. That and I really hate one on one matches... Been played to death in TWF

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score
I will likely join soon, just figuring out some character details. (yes that means I won't be signing up as CRASH)

Reactions: SupaHeeroh

Hawk

Jobber
Reaction score
I'll probably leave signing up this week then. I'd rather develop the character first... Get him that main event character status before going for championships. That and I really hate one on one matches... Been played to death in TWF
...1v1 me scrub

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The card is looking to be very small this week so a few more sign ups wanting a match would be very nice. As for the tournament I think we will scrap the idea since a big lack of numbers. Champions will be decided by wins in the coming weeks. If we do get 12 sign ups though we will keep the tournament.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
The card is looking to be very small this week so a few more sign ups wanting a match would be very nice. As for the tournament I think we will scrap the idea since a big lack of numbers. Champions will be decided by wins in the coming weeks. If we do get 12 sign ups though we will keep the tournament.
What about just an 8-man tournament? The finals can just happen that whatever PPV is up.