OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Bayler
PSN ID: Bayler1960
Character Name: Evan Savior
Face/Heel: Heel

Opening Promo:

One of my personal favorite promos of mine from the old site

The camera pans into a dark room. In the middle of the room - seen only by a spotlight - is Evan Savior, sitting on a wooden stool. Next to him is a wooden table, with the Iron Man championship placed gently in the middle, the straps going over the sides of the table. Next to the title is a beer bottle. Evan laughs to himself before taking the first sip from the beer bottle.

Evan: Buster... Gates... Buster Gates....

Evan chuckles, and frequently sips on the bottle whilst looking off into the distance

Evan: It seems you've caused quite a stir here in Sony Storm since your debut last week. And I must congratulate you, really. You're the only one to have shocked everyone here... Whether positively or negatively - depending on who you ask - you've certainly made a name for yourself. You came from... that place...

Evan smirks again

Evan: And came over here... to greener pastures... in the only way that Buster Gates can. With passion. And with force. There's only one mistake you made. You messed with me.

Evans expression turns from laughter to anger.

Evan: You came over here and chose to attack myself and Jack Rogue last week, interrupting my demolition of that poor soul Rogue - Which, by the way, comes as no surprise to anyone. You chose to lay both me and Rogue out, making your making in true, brutish style. Now, you want to make a name for yourself, Buster, and I get that. But, you tore Jack Rogue apart out there. That's not making a statement, that's just doing what everyone else does week after week!

Evan starts to laugh hysterically once again, before eventually calming down moments later, sipping on his beer and looking off into the distance

Evan: But assaulting me? Man, I'll give it to you, that's a pretty bold statement. You beat down the most talented, most entertaining, most beautiful man on this roster. Now, that... that's something.

Evan looks impressed, but then again returns to his beer

Evan: But, you seem to think that you're just going to get away with it? Seriously? Ah, Buster, how wrong you are! If it was anyone else, I would respect you, and think of you as an incredibly smart man. But, you attacked me! Buster, how stupid can you possibly be? I don't know if you've looked me up, or heard of my track record. But, I'm the reigning, defending, and undefeated Iron Man Champion! No one - and I mean no one - has ever, or will ever, dethrone me! And you wanted to make your mark by making an enemy of me?

Evan stands up, and circles around the table, beer bottle in hand the entire time, smirking.

Evan: What you did last week, you started something that you won't be able to finish. It doesn't matter who I have to put down this week. Sooner or later, the time will come when you have to pack up your balls and step inside the ring with me, man on man. The time to prove just how good you and everyone else seems to think you are. This week, you've got an easy task. I've heard Jack Rogue wants to be the first of the two of us to try and beat you. And, because I'm so kind to you, Buster, I'll let you pick up an easy first victory without any interference.

Evan stops circling the table, and stands at one end, staring straight into the camera with a smile, beer bottle leaning against the table

Evan: But one day. You're mine. For your sake, I hope it's later rather than sooner. But, when you're ready...

Evan throws the bottle away, sending glass shards flying behind him

Evan: Just know that I am....

Evan then picks up the championship on the table, puts it over his shoulder, and walks away, laughing. The spotlight cuts out along with the camera to end the segment.
Wasn't there something about "short", Bayler? Tbf this is the former co-writer of The Danger Show...

Bayler

Jobber
Reaction score
Wasn't there something about "short", Bayler? Tbf this is the former co-writer of The Danger Show...

I have no idea what you're talking about, Geeky. I obviously have nothingagainst short people. Apart from lal of those times I tried to kill Richard, of course, but apart from them!

:rock3:

• Haha
Reactions: Geek773

Bayler

Jobber
Reaction score

I have no idea what you're talking about, Geeky. I obviously have nothingagainst short people. Apart from lal of those times I tried to kill Richard, of course, but apart from them!

:rock3:

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
I haven't got a ps4 until it gets repaired so if I'm not around its not because I don't wanna be here its because of that

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
right now we need two more people since Indy pulled out and The Anarchist can't play.

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sorry about the inconvenience but it should be fixed soon