OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
I'll not sign up, but I'll have a match here and there, similar to Blue Pants in NXT because seeing 2 matches on a weekly card looks shitty and I at least wanna kinda help out. I'll debut a new over-the-top Blue character everytime I have a match, though. See it as a pay-per-appearance deal, smurf

Reactions: Geek773

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
I personally am about to sign up in a couple of weeks - my wrist is broken and I'll be signed up when it heals. It'd be awful for there to be no league by then. @AfricanScatMahn will you sign up, buddy? I know you don't like the "clean slate" idea (any more than I do - I said on TWF that I thought it'd reduce movement of members and right now I appear to be right), but with so few people we need everyone we can get just to make sure a league exists. Even for the sake of TWF's memory.

@TheFrostyBlur @SupaHeeroh have you guys thought about advertising this with a profile post? Or whipping any other 2K16/PS4 related threads for non-TWF members?
I'll debut after the ppv, probably.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Can't wait for my "I NOW OWN THE PS4 LEAGUE" moment.
Why do you keep wanting to own the league? You never did in TWF and ever since you've moved over you've wanted to here. Serious question but what would you do differently to make the league better?

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Why do you keep wanting to own the league? You never did in TWF and ever since you've moved over you've wanted to here. Serious question but what would you do differently to make the league better?

I'd make it a priority for the website

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Tried to. TWF holds down young stars so they can't get over, brother.
You're avoiding my question.

What would you do different to how it is being ran now to make it better and make it more active?

You keep talking like you have all these ideas and plans when all you've been able to say is that you'll make it a priority of the site, whatever that means.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Serious question but what would you do differently to make the league better?

Make the league something people like. I'm not a jabroni so I won't throw out names but some of the few members that are here aren't very happy with the league. I'd go out of my way to make it something that they enjoy. It looks as if Frosty's just saying it's the members' responsibility to keep this afloat when I believe the GM is more than responsible for it so I'd do everything in my power to try to get people interested in this league. I've also heard other things that would rule in my favor of being the GM, but again homie, no jabroni here so I'm not throwing out names.

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Make the league something people like. I'm not a jabroni so I won't throw out names but some of the few members that are here aren't very happy with the league. I'd go out of my way to make it something that they enjoy. It looks as if Frosty's just saying it's the members' responsibility to keep this afloat when I believe the GM is more than responsible for it so I'd do everything in my power to try to get people interested in this league. I've also heard other things that would rule in my favor of being the GM, but again homie, no jabroni here so I'm not throwing out names.
You're saying things, but not saying how.
How will you make the league something people like?
How will you keep the league afloat when the only problem with it is the lack of members? The rules are fine and basically the same as they were in TWF. It hasn't been ran bad. Literally the only problem is the lack of members. People might not like Frosty being in charge, but he hasn't done anything wrong yet. When Mogel was in charge in TWF no-one complained and Frosty hasn't done anything different.
How will you get more people interested in the league?
Finally, what "things" would rule you in favor of being the GM? You've said what you would do but haven't said how still.
This isn't supposed to be me complaining about you, but being someone who is a part of this league and also runs the Xbox league, I want to know what you would do since you seem so certain that you can do a good job, and I might be able to make changes into the Xbox league too.

Reactions: Closed

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Real talk, I don't think anyone would want you as a GM of anything. I can't imagine that you'd have any good ideas to improve this league, if you have video ideas like these:

I don't even have to add any joke taking the piss out of this entire thing. I've proven my point more than enough by just posting these videos here, I think.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Real talk, I don't think anyone would want you as a GM of anything. I can't imagine that you'd have any good ideas to improve this league, if you have video ideas like these:

I don't even have to add any joke taking the piss out of this entire thing. I've proven my point more than enough by just posting these videos here, I think.

Yeah, I get your real talk dude, I really get the talk. Fuck me for doing these god awful videos amirite? They only got me 43 subs in a month.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Stop now unless Ryan has any actual ideas to share because I don't want the league to turn into an argument again.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I get your real talk dude, I really get the talk. Fuck me for doing these god awful videos amirite? They only got me 43 subs in a month.
Mate, it's not an attack. It's just the truth. You wouldn't add anything to the league if you were the GM. That's the last I'm gonna say about it, brother.