OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
That's a bad rule. The people who're good at kickouts are getting restricted on how good they are at kickouts because some people aren't as good at kickouts as some others. TBH (And I love me some honesty, and take this how you will boss man) But your only real weakness at this game is kickouts and if you came across someone who're good at them and who can take your dominence throughout 90% of a match and keep kicking out to the point that we can hit a finisher or 2 on you and you get pinned because you've even admitted to not being that good at them. This seems hella fishy to me as you restricting kickouts to benefit you because you suck at them while guys like Me, Gino and others can kickout more than 3 times. As I proved to you yesterday, the only way that I am capable of beating you is by weathering the storm because you're a destroyer in a match (Gino can attest to that) and kicking out of your shit long enough that I can slowly deplete your health with the few moves that I can hit and a finisher or 2. If this restriction would happen, there'd be more competition between everyone else... Except for you. Just my thought on it. So, IMO, no. I should be allowed to be as good at kickouts as I am and not be restricted just because you suck at them.
I'm probably not even going to be here for much longer (playing in the league) so it doesn't make any difference to me. I thought people might want this to rule to make the league more competitive

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
That's a bad rule. The people who're good at kickouts are getting restricted on how good they are at kickouts because some people aren't as good at kickouts as some others. TBH (And I love me some honesty, and take this how you will boss man) But your only real weakness at this game is kickouts and if you came across someone who're good at them and who can take your dominence throughout 90% of a match and keep kicking out to the point that we can hit a finisher or 2 on you and you get pinned because you've even admitted to not being that good at them. This seems hella fishy to me as you restricting kickouts to benefit you because you suck at them while guys like Me, Gino and others can kickout more than 3 times. As I proved to you yesterday, the only way that I am capable of beating you is by weathering the storm because you're a destroyer in a match (Gino can attest to that) and kicking out of your shit long enough that I can slowly deplete your health with the few moves that I can hit and a finisher or 2. If this restriction would happen, there'd be more competition between everyone else... Except for you. Just my thought on it. So, IMO, no. I should be allowed to be as good at kickouts as I am and not be restricted just because you suck at them.
1620b570-f175-0133-243b-0e1b1c96d76b.gif

Reactions: Mike Thunder

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Actually... I kind of agree with this. Me and @Solarxpixel kicked out of about 8 finishers in our 3 stages of hell match... each... and that was just on one fall. Not spoiling anything else.... ;)
it's very unrealistic to kick out of 8 finishers like that. When have we ever seen anyone in a real wrestling match kick out of 7 or more finishers?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
putting this to a vote guys. I want the league to decide for me :p

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
how would people feel about a rule that limits kickouts? I was talking to a few people and they seem to agree that most of the roster can kickout out of 10 finishers or more which kind of makes the other guy look weak. I was thinking a max of 4 finisher kickouts? This would make the game more competitive and to be fair if you already hit 4 finishers while the other person didn't do anything then you kind of deserve the win at that point. This rule would only be in 1v1 matches because it wouldn't really work in big matches. Thoughts?
I agree. We need something in place since the submission rule isn't on place. Cause it's honestly ridiculous guys having 5 to 10 kick outs on each weekly show. When's the last time you saw someone kick out of 5 to 10 finishers ? Plus it makes the other person finisher look really weak... and the other look like a Roman reigns spear.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
anyone know the moves you can't reverse this year? I only remember the Lie Detector but you can reverse that with great luck (A few Xbox guys reversed it) I need to make a list so any help would be great

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
anyone know the moves you can't reverse this year? I only remember the Lie Detector but you can reverse that with great luck (A few Xbox guys reversed it) I need to make a list so any help would be great
I think maybe Dropkick 13 might be bad but idk whether it's impossible. @impactking thoughts on this?