OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@Sam?! I clean forgot how much of a tune your theme is, but WHY AREN'T YOU USING THE TRON I MADE YOU IN 2K15 kappa

Also, this for everyone, who'd be interested if I started making entrance videos again for people to use with their themes and clips from matches, like I did last game? @Gambino @Sam?! @Welsh-Wizard-97 and @Electro all had them before and will tell you that they were sort of OK-ish. ;)
Well, I need some more recorded matches with Vega but I'll have some of that Tron Goodness.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@Sam?! I clean forgot how much of a tune your theme is, but WHY AREN'T YOU USING THE TRON I MADE YOU IN 2K15 kappa

Also, this for everyone, who'd be interested if I started making entrance videos again for people to use with their themes and clips from matches, like I did last game? @Gambino @Sam?! @Welsh-Wizard-97 and @Electro all had them before and will tell you that they were sort of OK-ish. ;)
Can you make me a Titron?

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score

If you want to make one of Buster then feel free. I've got tonnes of his matches up on youtube over the past 2 years so there's a lot of clips to use.

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score

Ngl it's been so long, I forgot it even existed. Link it to me on Skype when you get the chance my dude

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

Mek me a nu 1

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I wouldn't mind a tron, but not with that Victor Sokolov twat. Will Neilson for life, I've got a new theme aswell, no more of that 'Watch This.' a song I'm actually bored of listening to now. ;)

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a tron, but not with that Victor Sokolov twat. Will Neilson for life, I've got a new theme aswell, no more of that 'Watch This.' a song I'm actually bored of listening to now. ;)
Stick out the theme! Themes build character. I hate when people switch songs all the time because it doesn't happen in real life. You get used to a song and know its the person straight away after the first second. Like with Buster, you hear the tick tocks, remember MVP doesn't work in Precision and know its Buster.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
If Will is gonna be reborn, then just change his theme every week.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Stick out the theme! Themes build character. I hate when people switch songs all the time because it doesn't happen in real life. You get used to a song and know its the person straight away after the first second. Like with Buster, you hear the tick tocks, remember MVP doesn't work in Precision and know its Buster.
I changed mine about a month after debut because people said it was very annoying, the one I've had since I've stuck with despite the sound quality not being great, although I may change it if I have an opportunity (some kind of character/attire change, or an extended absence) because of that. But yeah @TheKingSonic stick with your theme unless you hate it completely - better options don't make switching a good idea.

Anyway, it seems there's a fair demand for trons, so I may get a thread set up for it tonight with a signup template :)