OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
What that you promo'd better with my character than you ever have with yours... And you promo'd better with my character than I ever have? Yes it says a lot.
<3

you promo'd better with my character than you ever have with yours
Well you do like your character better than mine so you would think that... interested to see though, do other people agree with this?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
You just proved that you can play a great heel.
Damn, shame that I have no foreseeable use for this skill...
hEeL tUrN cOnFiRmEd!!11!!1!!!!!
or
maybe
It's just a prank. Or...
:troll:

Your character is better.
They're very different, heel Vega hasn't been around too long and you didn't have the best promos when you started with him so they're not all that comparable. But thnx <3

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
So this is some of my best ever promo stuff. Is that saying something?

Kayfabe - You will learn...
I honestly believe this is your best promo to date, I love the storyline you're currently doing with Welsh and I'm very intrigued to see where it leads. Rogue has honestly become probably the biggest underdog in league history, along with The Blade of course. You also wrote very well for Andersen Vega as well, which is great as you can work both sides of the coin, heel, and face. Good job to the both of you, I'm excited to see where this feud leads.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I honestly believe this is your best promo to date, I love the storyline you're currently doing with Welsh and I'm very intrigued to see where it leads. Rogue has honestly become probably the biggest underdog in league history, along with The Blade of course. You also wrote very well for Andersen Vega as well, which is great as you can work both sides of the coin, heel, and face. Good job to the both of you, I'm excited to see where this feud leads.
Thanks very much for the feedback, there is so much more to come from this feud, I think optimistically that the best is yet to come :)

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the feedback, there is so much more to come from this feud, I think optimistically that the best is yet to come :)
Good to hear, in my opinion it's one of the more interesting feuds with had in the league. I'm trying to think where it's going to go but there are so many possibilities.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Einstein was under the tree when the apple fell, which lead to the discovery of the gravity?
SO TRIGGEREEEEEED

check ur facts 4 srs. will read full promo in morning

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
It's sarcastic my friend, since that's what everyone tells you in primary school.
For a moment there I thought I was dealing with an idiot xD With some people you just never know, man's big up on his physics so I'd have been mad disappointed.