OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Where she at doe

[HASHTAG]#RIPPunk[/HASHTAG]
She won't be back. Punk wrote her character, and I'd rather not write for a second character. She's still canon and just may have a few cameos in the future.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
She won't be back. Punk wrote her character, and I'd rather not write for a second character. She's still canon and just may have a few cameos in the future.
Until Punk INEVITABLY returns...

[HASHTAG]#Denial[/HASHTAG]

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I need to take on @CiV at some point. The promos would be wonderful.

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
I need to take on @CiV at some point. The promos would be wonderful.
Add this guy and make it a triple threat and it'll be the best promo battle the league has ever seen.

bc76530e5b3e621c2bacbec40565845d.png

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
*Ryan Blake grabs his microphone before Buster Gates reaches him*

Ryan Blake: I think it's time to reveal your opponent!

*The lights go out in the arena as the audience wonder what is going on. Images begin to play on the titantron showing darkness and Angels. The images stop with the line "The Darkness Is Here" and music begins to play*

*The crowd begin to go crazy as the music plays. Buster Gates is standing in the ring confused and Ryan Blake is laughing*

???: Precision.....Say hello to the God of Darkness.....And World heavyweight champion of Exodus......Robert Blake!

*Robert Blake begins to make his way to the ring as the crowd chant "Holy shit" he has his World championship above his shoulder in all of its glory. He begins to stare at both Buster Gates and Reginald as they stare back. Robert Blake climbs into the ring and goes toe to toe with Buster Gates. Robert Blake holds his World championship above his head as Buster Gates holds his World championship above his head. The crowd begin to chant "Fuck yes" and Robert Blake smiles into Buster Gate's face. Ryan Blake looks back enjoying all his work*

Ryan Blake: The World champion of Exodus! The best wrestler in the world! Buster Gates The Precision World Champion VS Robert Blake The Exodus World Champion at the Main Event of Summerslam! This is epic! This is the biggest match in the history of the leagues. Two companies become one at Summerslam! Who will win?! The biggest cock in wrestling or the greatest wrestler of our time? The man who beat Lukey! The man who has broken Exodus into two pieces! We all know Robert Blake will win this! Buster Gates has had his time....It's over!

*Ryan Blake low blows Buster Gates as he falls to the ring mat. Ryan Blake and Robert Blake look over Buster Gate's body and shake hands. Reginald just stands there. Ryan Blake picks up The Precision World championship and gives it to Robert Blake. Robert Blake holds both titles above his head as the fans chant "Robert Blake!" ending the segment*
giphy.gif