OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't even like the song anymore.... and in terms of changing my theme, this is literally the first time I've changed it. :(

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't even like the song anymore.... and in terms of changing my theme, this is literally the first time I've changed it. :(
Both sides make very good points. I had Country Song from seether for The Scat character and now I can't stand the song. Every time it comes on spotify it gets a skip. But I agree with the theme music makes that character. Try and find remixes for the theme. I did that with The Scat when I was going through his society phase. It make sense too because Will would have been gone for so long. Also The Scat continues the whoever he beats they disappear thing.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Both sides make very good points. I had Country Song from seether for The Scat character and now I can't stand the song. Every time it comes on spotify it gets a skip. But I agree with the theme music makes that character. Try and find remixes for the theme. I did that with The Scat when I was going through his society phase. It make sense too because Will would have been gone for so long. Also The Scat continues the whoever he beats they disappear thing.
Well... Some do come back ya rapist. Also, I'm the new Career Ender now. Jerod ended Vincent Peltier's career and he came back so it don't count. The Scat ended Vega's career and he came back so it don't count. Andersen Vega ended Alice Xander's career and he ain't ever coming back bitches! @jerodbowden stand aside!

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Well... Some do come back ya rapist. Also, I'm the new Career Ender now. Jerod ended Vincent Peltier's career and he came back so it don't count. The Scat ended Vega's career and he came back so it don't count. Andersen Vega ended Alice Xander's career and he ain't ever coming back bitches! @jerodbowden stand aside!
Technically The Scat ended Vincent Peltier's career so they're tied 1 all.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone like my theme?

Im a weeb i kno

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
*The Scat is walking around the backstage area looking for something to do. All the workers and technical team stop what their doing and are in complete shocked to see The Scat walking these parts without a scheduled match. The Scat sense he's being stared at, but ignores it and continues to walk on. The Scat finds a stand selling bottle of waters... The Scat approaches the stand.*

The Scat: Hey

*the bottle seller gets very nerves and struggling to get his words out.*

TBS: ye..... yes, Th.. Um Mr Scat... What.. em what can i d.. do for you ?

The Scat: Bottle of Water... Can I have one ?

TBS: Um.... Ye.. Yeah sure.. *TBS hands The Scat the water.* That'll be $2.50

*The Scat stares at TBS and takes a sip of his water. TBS back looks scared.*

TBS; Infact um... consider it on the house.

*The Scat takes another sip and nods, then goes to his left when he is bumped into......... The Scat looks up.*

Open to any and everyone... who's active in the league.
Yeah I was bored and saw the backstage thread is now active. So 2 birds one stone. Anyone can reply.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
how would people feel about a rule that limits kickouts? I was talking to a few people and they seem to agree that most of the roster can kickout out of 10 finishers or more which kind of makes the other guy look weak. I was thinking a max of 4 finisher kickouts? This would make the game more competitive and to be fair if you already hit 4 finishers while the other person didn't do anything then you kind of deserve the win at that point. This rule would only be in 1v1 matches because it wouldn't really work in big matches. Thoughts?

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
how would people feel about a rule that limits kickouts? I was talking to a few people and they seem to agree that most of the roster can kickout out of 10 finishers or more which kind of makes the other guy look weak. I was thinking a max of 4 finisher kickouts? This would make the game more competitive and to be fair if you already hit 4 finishers while the other person didn't do anything then you kind of deserve the win at that point. This rule would only be in 1v1 matches because it wouldn't really work in big matches. Thoughts?
That's a bad rule. The people who're good at kickouts are getting restricted on how good they are at kickouts because some people aren't as good at kickouts as some others. TBH (And I love me some honesty, and take this how you will boss man) But your only real weakness at this game is kickouts and if you came across someone who're good at them and who can take your dominence throughout 90% of a match and keep kicking out to the point that we can hit a finisher or 2 on you and you get pinned because you've even admitted to not being that good at them. This seems hella fishy to me as you restricting kickouts to benefit you because you suck at them while guys like Me, Gino and others can kickout more than 3 times. As I proved to you yesterday, the only way that I am capable of beating you is by weathering the storm because you're a destroyer in a match (Gino can attest to that) and kicking out of your shit long enough that I can slowly deplete your health with the few moves that I can hit and a finisher or 2. If this restriction would happen, there'd be more competition between everyone else... Except for you. Just my thought on it. So, IMO, no. I should be allowed to be as good at kickouts as I am and not be restricted just because you suck at them.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Actually... I kind of agree with this. Me and @Solarxpixel kicked out of about 8 finishers in our 3 stages of hell match... each... and that was just on one fall. Not spoiling anything else.... ;)

But as Welsh said, people who are good at kicking out would be getting restricted. I'm in the middle with this.