OOC The Out Of Character Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
anyone know the moves you can't reverse this year? I only remember the Lie Detector but you can reverse that with great luck (A few Xbox guys reversed it) I need to make a list so any help would be great

Butterfly DDT 2? The one that is more like a Future Shock than a Dirty Deeds. I personally find that incredibly hard to reverse, I've reversed it once and that's about it. @Solarxpixel - I'm pretty sure you use this, and you know my pain. ;)

Reactions: Solarxpixel

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
The Lie Detector is the hardest move in the game to reverse by far but it can be reversed with crazy luck. I don't think we have any moves that can't be reversed though...Maybe some DLC moves but I can't get to them though

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I think maybe Dropkick 13 might be bad but idk whether it's impossible. @impactking thoughts on this?
you can reverse the dropkicks but most people only use them with the stomps so they can go up by one reversal.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
you can reverse the dropkicks but most people only use them with the stomps so they can go up by one reversal.
Kk also "Sweep" is another which will dodge your opponent's move without a reversal but don't know whether it's impossible to reverse.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Kk also "Sweep" is another which will dodge your opponent's move without a reversal but don't know whether it's impossible to reverse.
can reverse that. A lot of moves are tricky since most people try to do a move right after they reverse those moves but they're half broken so it makes you stand there like a fool while the other person can hit a move. Can be reversed though

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
the sweep is mostly used to counter the stomps by most people

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
half of the moves in this game causes the other person to flinch and shit. I'm looking for the moves that can't be reversed at all

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
I think maybe Dropkick 13 might be bad but idk whether it's impossible. @impactking thoughts on this?
Most of the fast moves like one of the dropkicks and sweeps will not be given a counter frame after a counter as the game registers the last counter and would not have the reset of move data.
ELI5: The game can't catch up with some combos.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
PPV card will be final at half 10 tonight GMT. Get those promos done before that time to get booked